Part 3

Narumi:" seems like Natsume and I won't be getting along"(sobs)
Mikan:" natsume your making sensei feel uncomfortable already?!"
Natsume:" are you am idiot for liking this sissy guy?"(says with a straight face)
Mikan(snaps):" what?!"
Hotaru holds Mikan back :" there are other students here...don't lose your composure"(pats)
Mikan:" see you then Narumi sensei"(grins as she walks with her head held high)
Permy:" as expected of the student council members..they sure go through lots of discipline training"(impressed)

Natsume looks back at mikan and blushed....
Natsume's POV:
She looks so matured...
End of POV
Mikan:" hotaru will you be arranging the sport festival?"
Hotaru:" yes..I need all the documents from all classes by noon...I'll leave that to you..."(continues with his work)
Mikan:" hmm...our class already submitted it ?...mmmmmm maid cafe?! What?!"(shocked)
Hotaru:" that isn't a bad idea....tell them that it is accepted....but they have to get ready the costumes on their own"(talks as he looks at the documents)
Mikan:" hai!"(grins)
Natsume:" ruka what's wrong?"(shocked to see ruka in a butler suit)
Ruka:" natsume it's for the sport festival..try it on"(grins)
Natsume:" uh...ah.."(tries on)
Ruka(shocked):" natsume looks dashing"(grins)
Natsume:" ruka too"(grins)
Mikan:" wait...stop it...iyaa!"(forced to dress into the maid costume with her hair let down)
Natsume(blush):" it looks good on her"
Ruka (blush):" mikan it's my first time seeing you let down your hair!"(he meant to say your cute...)
Mikan(blush):" eh?... That is....I never let my hair down in school..."(tilts head down)
Ruka tilts his head down as he continued blushing...
Narumi:" oh my...mikan chan you shouldn't show your juniors...the you who looks so cute right now...look at the crowd"(grins)
Mikan:" eh?"(turns to see the boys out of their classes looking at her)
Mikan:" kya!"(embarrassed)

Hotaru:" Mikan looks cute"(grins)

Mikan:" Hotaru"(shocked)
Natsume:" she's still flat chested...."(looks away)
Mikan:" Natsume!!!!!!! baka!"(pouts)

Ruka's POV:
Even though I've dated mikan for a long time...I didn't think that she might love someone more than me....natsume looks happy with mikan....Does he love her?

End of POV