Part 5

Mikan:" where are we going?..."
Ruka:" to meet natsume"
Mikan:" eh?"(shocked)
Natsume:" ruka kocchi!"
Ruka:" ah there he is..."(chuckles)
Natsume:" mikan(blush)... We both decided that if we both loved you...we would compete it through a dating competition..we want you to decide who you want to date so please think through..."(serious look)
Mikan's POV:
Of course it's ruka..who would want to date someone like natsume....but he did say that he likes me so...I kinda want to know what's wrong with my heart beating so rapidly around him and why is he so cold...why is he so mysterious...I want to know more of him...gomene ruka...
End of POV
Mikan:" I want to date you ...natsume..."
Ruka(surprised)
Natsume:" me? But I after bullying you and teasing you...why do you..."(surprised)
Mikan:" I want to know more about you...I've known ruka as we dated for a year already but...I never once dated you so I might not know about your pain or anything...so please go on a date with me"(bows)
Natsume:" if you don't mind me being the one who you will spend time with"(grins)
Mikan:" see you tomorrow at 10 am , at the amusement park"(grins as she heads back to do her duties of a student council member)
Ruka:" I'm glad for you natsume"(grins)
Natsume:" gomene ruka....I.."(guilty)
Ruka:" it's alright...mikan decided on you so you have to do your best to win her heart"(grins)
Natsume:" mmm!"
Ruka:" I won't give up "(grins)
Next day,
Natsume:" mikan you look cute"(blush)
Mikan(blush):" well let's head in"
Natsume grasps her hand:" mm!"
Mikan:" ah..."(blush)
Natsume:" mikan let's go to the haunted house"(points to the scary haunted house)
Mikan(shiver):" eh?"(frightened)
Natsume:" let's go"(pulls mikan in)
Mikan:" iyaaa!"(frightened)
Natsume:" there's nothing yet...don't worry ..if anything comes out, I will protect you"(grins)
Mikan:" Kyaa!"(leg grabbed by something)
Natsume burns the fake hand:" it's alright now mikan"
Mikan(hugs natsume):" uwahhhh....its scary"(sobs)
Natsume:" I'm sorry you were frightened"(hugs)
Mikan(pushes him back):" I'm sorry ..."(embarrassed)
Natsume pulls her hand to his chest:" I feel the same way as you do"(blush)
Mikan(blush):" natsume"(hugs)
Natsume carries her up:" you can cover your eyes..and ears...I will carry you out of here.. Don't be scared"(grins)
Mikan:" thankyou Natsume"(blush)
Natsume(grins):" we're out"