Ruined Date - Permy...

Natsume:" What should I wear?"(blush as he thought of what mikan would wear....a kimono probably)

Natsume wears his yukata and fixed his hair before going out....

Mikan wears her kimono with her hair tied in a bun....she heads out after getting help from hotaru to tie her kimono as she was bad at it....

Mikan and Natsume's POV:

I can't wait.....

End of POV

Mikan:" ah its this late already?! see you later hotaru"(grins as she left)
Hotaru:" have fun!"(goes back to the student council room)
Ruka:" imai san..lets go together....I mean...if you like to..."(grins)
Hotaru:" give me a sec to change then"(grins)
Ruka:" hai!"(grins)

Natsume:" she sure is late..."
Mikan:" Natsume!!!"(run towards natsume)
Natsume(blush):" kawaii..."
Mikan:" gomene natsume...I came late.."(guilty)
Natsume:" well .....lets go..."(blush)
Mikan:" mmmm!"

Natsume:" here...have your favourite takoyaki"(grins as he fed mikan)
Mikan:" Natsume..have some too"(feeds natsume)
Permy:" aren't they mushy....that girl turned Natsume's cool aura to nothing..."(pissed as she looked at the couple)
Mikan:"natsume follow me!"(takes natsume's hand)
Natsume follows her....:" where are we going?"

Mikan:" alright wait for it..."

Soon the fireworks could be seen as the two stood at a wonderful spot to see it...

Natsume:" wow! its beautiful..."(shocked)
Mikan kisses natsume on the lips:" I love you..."

Natsume hugs her and continues the gentle kissing till the fireworks were over...

Mikan(blush):" I hope you loved the view..."
Natsume:" I enjoyed today a lot...thankyou...mikan"(grins as he blushed)
Mikan:" well lets head back for the other games"(grins as she accidentally tripped on a stone which ruined her kimono)
Mikan:"kyaa! ouch...it hurts..."
Natsume:" are you alright?"
Permy:" serves you right....hahahaha"(walks away)
Natsume:" you....!"(pissed)
Mikan holds him down:" don't!"(saddens)
Natsume hugs her:" I'm sorry..I will be more alert in the future...such a thing won't happen ever again..."
Mikan(sobs):" its alright...I'm fine...but the kimono you gave me...its torn"(sobs)

Natsume:" I'll buy you another one"(grins as he hugs mikan tightly)

Mikan:" Natsume...gomene"(sobs)
Natsume:" its alright...its not your fault....come lets head over to my house.."(grins)
Mikan:" luke?!"(shocked)
Luke:" sempai...natsume san too....hurry over..."(saddens)
Mikan:" whats wrong?"(surprised)
Luke:" ruka kun fell to save imai san from hitting a tree and is now...in the hospital"(sobs)

Natsume(shocked):" ruka...what?!....how is he now?!"
Luke:" he hasn't come out of the danger zone yet....his parents have already been called over... they will be there in a minute or so...."

Mikan(teary):" natsume lets go see ruka....I'm scared"(sobs)
Natsume:" mikan..."(saddens )
Mikan:" ruka...you have to be alright....hotaru...are you alright...were you injured anywhere?"
Hotaru:" I only sprained my leg...its alright...don't worry...ruka will be fine"(teary)
Mikan:" hotaru..."(hugs )
Hotaru:" He suddenly jumped to my rescue...."(sobs)
Natsume:" ruka...."(sobs)