Bad boy ruka

Ruka:" mikan!"(sobs as he dashed onto mikan)
Mikan:" Kyaa! Ruka..."(falls on her back)
Ruka:" ah gomene"(teary)
Mikan(blush):" what's wrong?"
Ruka kisses mikan:" purification.."(walks away)
Mikan(shocked):" ruka must have known about the kiss between me and natsume"(saddens)
Luke:" ruka sempai aren't you aggressive....mikan sempai totally blushed"
Ruka:" who are you..."
Luke:" the future member of the student council..."
Ruka:" tch..."(walks away)
Luke:" a love triangle?.... This is getting interesting..."
Mikan:" let's talk"
Natsume:" what's wrong?"(blush)
Mikan:" ruka knows that we kissed...lets end this...I don't plan to start a relationship with you..."(walks away)
Natsume pulls her back:" then why are you crying"(saddens)
Mikan:" I will forget the times we spent...I love ruka...and it can only be him..."(walks away sadly)
Natsume:" ruka...why do you have things that I can never have..."(sobs)
Ruka:" natsume! How was your date with mikan?"
Natsume:" I kissed her..."(straight face)
Ruka:" eh? Ah you kissed her?!...what a joke..."
Natsume:" you know it too don't you....I love mikan...lets stop being friends...from now on we are rivals.."(walks away)
Ruka:" that was just what I wanted..."(changed personality)...
Mikan:" ruka let's head home together"
Ruka(teary):" I heard from natsume that you chose me...is it true?! Natsume was crying..."
Mikan:" it's true...I didn't like him...from the start and I will never...I like you ruka...your irreplaceable"(saddens as she told a lie)
Ruka(pushes mikan to the ground making her sprain her leg):" get lost!"(sobs)
Mikan:" ruka?"(shocked)
Ruka:" you don't like me at all....you just pity me right ?! I hate mikan...go away!"(sobs as he dashes away)
Mikan(sobs):" I hurt his feelings...ouch!"(tries to stand)
Mikan's POV:
I hurt the both of them...ruka can see through me...natsume should hate me for leaving him for ruka...he should...I don't deserve the both of them
End of POV
Natsume spots mikan on the ground and dashes to aid her:" what's wrong?! You can't stand?"(worried)
Mikan(sobs):" ruka saw right through me..."(sobs)
Natsume hugs mikan:" I will never hate you...even if you reject me a thousand times.."
Mikan hugs natsume:" I love you! I truly do!"(sobs)
Natsume:" I know..."(saddens to see mikan crying)
Mikan kisses natsume on the lips as she faints suddenly..
Natsume(shocked):" mikan!"

Mikan had a fever...she was admitted to the hospital....natsume accompanied her along with ruka who was really worried...
Ruka:" it's all my fault that she's like this"(sobs)
Natsume:" ruka you knew that she liked me...that's why you shoved her away..."(teary)
Ruka(sobs):" I didn't want her to love me reluctantly..."(saddens)
Mikan:" natsume..."(mumurs in her sleep)
Natsume:" mikan?!"
Mikan wakes up:" Natsume...ruka?"(shocked)
Ruka dashes out...
Luke who was outside the whole time enters after ruka left:" mikan sempai to celebrate your recovery...let me give you a present"(kisses mikan on the lips as he grinned)
Mikan(blush):" luke..."
Natsume:" you bastard!"(shocked)