10| Speechless

"Ermiassss" I laughed walking across the bridge behind Kierra who held onto the sides of the bridge shaking and scared out of her mind

"Keep going"

I rocked side to side to make the bridge swing, Kierra screamed in terror holding on tight.

"Ermias stop fucking playing"

"You scared for nothing we harnessed in on this shit if it fall we good"

"You aren't helping"

I had Kierra out here at Tree Limin' Extreme zip lining and I never laughed so hard, this was the easiest part of the zip lining, the worst was yet to come.

"What possessed you to want to do something like this?"

"You gonna love it once we get up there"

The view of the island and Kierra were beautiful, even with her up here shaking over her fear of heights she still kept pushing to participate.

"Alright, my bad you know I got you" I placed my hands on her sides to help her across the bridge.

"We have to climb up higher? Oh hell no" I laughed at her realizing we had to go higher to get to the top.

"We almost there"

She climb the stairs to the top, Kierra took a deep breath looking off at the view.

"God is really an artist, look at this"

I liked how spiritual she was, I pulled my phone out unlocking it.

"Aye my man can you get a picture of us"

"Sure, sure" He directed us to step closer to one another, I stood behind Kierra with one arm around her waist and the other up in the air throwing up the set.

"Thanks man" I looked at the few pictures he took all of them was looking good and I knew my mom and dad was gonna love seeing it.

"Alright who's going first?"

"I am cause I gotta see how she look coming down"

Kierra stuck her middle finger up while the man fixed me up on the line with my harness, I tightened my helmet waiting on the mans go ahead.