Epilogue

This is the epilogue of this story. It has been a great journey and I'm so delighted to say that this is my first ever completed story. I hope you enjoy the last piece of WWYNM. Quite long but... yeah. See you in the second installment of the When Series. It's already posted on my profile, it's called 'When Will It Be Right?'.

Krayjel Lorrain Vermont

“Joey, the group is already waiting in our room! Tara na.” Kraij uttered beside me. I just looked at her and didn’t answer. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms and turned my head in my front.

I was busy staring at this beautiful girl in front of us. She’s alone, seems like she doesn’t know anyone here and she’s just new or she’s just really an introvert.

But I think it’s the first one, since she’s holding a short bond paper on her hand and staring at it intently. I think her schedules were there and her section. Maybe a new transferee.

Nakalugay ang hanggang siko niyang buhok. She’s not tan but she’s not so fair either. More like she’s a little bit morena but more on the fair side. She has a dark eyes, a pointed nose and a pinkish lips. She’s tall, maybe as tall as Kraij. Her not so thick or thin eyebrows are slightly meeting because she’s furrowing her brows while still staring at the piece of paper that she was holding.

It’s my first time seeing her here. Well, I think it’s always my first time seeing students here — unless it’s my friends or acquaintances —  because I really don’t care about them, I would just stressed myself if I remember their nonsense faces and names.

“Who’s that girl?” I blurted. My eyes slightly crinkled because I was just supposed to ask that on my mind but anyway, whatever, para malaman ko na rin ang pangalan niya kesa naman nagtatanong ako dito sa sarili ko na parang tanga.

I saw Kraij raised her eyebrows on my peripheral vision but I didn’t look at her, still. My eyes are busy staring at the girl.

“I don’t know. Why are you asking?” I heard Kraij snickered. Base on her snicker, maybe her stupid mind are already making some stupid conclusions and theory.

“Why? Is it forbidden to ask now?” I sarcastically said. I licked my lower lip when the beautiful girl bit her lip and scratched her right eyebrow, looking confused and frustrated.

Oh, cute.

“Are you interested, Joey? On a girl? Wow, that’s new. Didn’t know you’ll bend that way.” Kraij says that as if I get interested on boys. Like, duh. I never get interested on anyone, boy or girl. It’s just that when we’re clubbing, I usually hang out with boys unlike her who seems that have a motto of ‘girls all the way’.

I never get interested on any human being in this Earth. But maybe… this girl is an exception.

“I am.” Ngumuso ako saka ngumisi. The girl pouted because it seems like she really doesn’t get what she’s reading in the paper.

Well, I can’t blame her. If you’re new in this school, you would really get likely to get confused and frustrated as fuck. This school is damn huge, you would also most likely to get lost if you’re not good with directions and such.

“Woah! For real?!" Gulat na tanong ni Kraij saka muling tumingin sa akin pagkatapos ay doon sa babaeng nasa medyo malayo namin.

“I don’t know.” I shrugged my shoulders. My forehead knitted when the girl started walking away. She ran her fingers through her hair as she walks. Now, it’s disheveled.

Oh damn, she’s hot doing that. She’s already hot when she’s just standing in front of me earlier but now that she did that?! She looks like a goddess on my eyes now.