-29-

𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

" You sure? " I nodded

" Yea been wanting to do it for a while now and you know after everything that's been happening it's what best, " Simone nodded his head looking around my room.

" You still got this picture !?!? " I nodded laughing

" It was our first picture why wouldn't I have it? " He shrug his shoulders looking back at me.

" You been fucking on that nigga Armani? " I shook my head no making him smirk.

" You been holding it down huh? " I nodded allowing him climb on top of me.

" You bet not leave me again Simone
" I mumbled wrapping my arms around his neck.

" I'll try, " He smirked wrapping his hand around my throat.

" You gone show me how much you missed me? " I nodded bitting my lip.

" Bet... "

- O𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 -

Kayla knew her and Simone would never actually be together like she want.

He wasn't a cheater or anything major but his love and heart belonged to the streets.

Yes he loved Kayla but he didn't see himself ever being with her fully or at all to be honest.

And he could tell the feelings aren't the same anymore. Kayla heart doesn't belong to him anymore and he figured that would happen so he ain't even tripping about it.

It don't matter how much Kayla pushed Day'Von away he always found his way back to her.

He was determined to show her he was willingly giving up on the fast life too be with her and only her.

But Kayla is just too stubborn too peep it or even see it.

" I can't do this, " She mumbled making Simone raise his head up from between her legs.

" You like him that much? " She frown nodding her head.

" Yea sadly I'm sorry Simone. " He smirked looking up at her.

Simone was actually happy that she could finally move on from him. He felt obligated to fuck with Kayla cause he knew he lead her on for years even though they never actually were together.

He loved Kayla more then any other bitch out here and he knew she would be the only girl that will ever get this close to his heart and he wanted nothing but the best for her.

" But before you make any decision to fuck with him I gots to tell you what this nigga done did. " She nodded sitting up watching him pull his shirt over his head.

" You argue with any girls? " She nodded

" Yea a couple why? "

" That dumb ass nigga done killed Teec sister, " Kayla made a face making Simone nod his head.

Teec runs the souf side and Simone runs the West and most of the Nawf.

Teec mind his business and didn't bother anybody at all wasn't really into drama at all.

But his sister, Amy, was all for the drama and mess.

She decided to fuck with Day'Von to make her brother mad and ended up falling for him.

Dumb decision.

" Who his sister is? " Kayla asked curious

" Some Amy from 8th "

" You lying that ain't his sister. " Kayla shook her head confused as fuck.

" Yes her ole messy ass his sister, " He laughed lowly to his thinking back to when he fucked her.

" You fucked her too huh? " He nodded shrugging his shoulders.

" Y'all niggas so nasty, " Kayla mumbled rolling off her bed.

" How she was clean !! " He laughed making Kayla wave him off.

" But foreal what that gots to do with me? " He sighed looking over at her get dressed

" They got money on yo head. "

_____________

Kayla ^ 😭😭😭😭

Kayla ^ 😭😭😭😭