~Chapter 1~ Meeting the Kamado's

Italic with (') - 'your thoughts'

(") - "obviously used when people are talking."

bold-Author announcement at the end of a chapter

[Warning]

-Swears

   I am just a cute 12 year old girl living in an orphanage. My parents passed away in an accident while travelling when I was still a baby, I have been on my own ever since...I really miss them, but other than that, I was doing quite well. I gotta be honest though, I was very intelligent, and I aced every test.

'Mum and dad would probably be proud of me if they were still alive...' I thought

Since I was smart, I managed to get money and bought a laptop just to watch anime, because I was an otaku and I cant miss my animes! Especially one that caught my attention the most, 'Demon Slayer'. I really hated doing anything outdoors so all I do after school every day was watching anime.

I returned to the orphanage after school, I went to take a shower and immediately went to my room. Why? Well its obvious, I wanted to watch 'Demon Slayer', a new episode came out today, the last episode of the season! Well, I hated that it was the last episode, but oh well... However, things turned out differently than I expected...I went into my room , skipping happily and humming as I went in, only to find that...THE FLOOR WAS GONE?!?!

"What the fu-"

Before I even managed to finish my sentence, I screamed so hard seeing what looks like an infinite fall....I felt a huge impact on my back, black started to paint in my view. I was feeling nauseous, and I eventually passed out....

I woke up laying on top of a futon, confused, but I tried to stay calm. I scanned my surroundings and this place reminded me of...the Kamado's household in 'Demon Slayer'! I tried not to shriek and held it in because I didn't want to freak everyone out. I tried to sit up just to feel sharp pain on my back. I couldn't stand this excruciating pain and lie back down on the futon. I tried to understand the situation I was in.

'Wait, am I in an Anime? My FAVORITE ANIME?!?!?'

'But wait if I am...then will I experience the things that actually happened in the anime? Like his family dying...'

I gasped at this realization...

'Wait can I save them? Even if I tried..will I succeed? Or can I just tell them to leave this house...Can I even change their future in the first place?'

'Wait, am I even in the anime at all? What if it just looked like the anime?'

Random thoughts just continued to swirl on my mind. When suddenly, a familiar face peeked on the door, it was Tanjiro! I tried my best holding in my shriek, I mean, that's my boy right there!

'So I am in an anime...'

'I have to pretend not knowing him before, because we haven't even met each other.' I thought.

"Oh! You're awake!" Tanjiro said in a sigh of relief.

Wait, he was speaking in Japanese, but how did I understand what he said? I tried sitting up to get a better look at him so we can speak properly, but it hurts, so badly.

"Oh, no, just lay down, you're still hurt. Anyway, what's your name?"

Okay, this is getting weird. I understood completely what he said even when he spoke Japanese. I tried speaking in English to see if he understood, well, I knew he wouldn't but I had to try, since I can't really speak Japanese, I only used subtitles to watch, I can speak some words but I can't really make a sentence, so I had to try.