Reader's breathing form

Hi, reader-chan~I know its been a while since I updated but I've been kinda busy. So I came up with the reader's breathing form.

Light Slash: First Form
A huge slash of light comes off from the sword slashing the enemy even from afar (long-ranged).

Gentle Light: Second Form
You often use this form for the finishing blow (cutting the demons neck). This form lets the demon feel a gentle warmth before letting out their last breath.

Light Barrier: Third Form
A light barrier gets formed around you letting you be immune from a demons attack (sunlight). The radius of this barrier could be increased as big as you wanted depending on the light you were getting/feeling from your surroundings. You would often use this move to protect the people from the demons.

Glowing Skin: Fourth Form
Light radiates off your body, making it look like you were made from light itself. The more light you were getting/feeling, the more affective this form is. With this, you could harm the demon by just touching it without your sword, which comes in handy when your sword were knocked off your hand or your sword break. You could slice the head of a demon without the sword!

Light Net: Fifth Form
A net that gets formed from light would trap the demon. Though this wouldn't kill the demon, it would momentarily paralyze the demon. The weaker the demon is, the longer it would be paralyzed.

Prismarine Scatter: Sixth Form
Light scatters around you killing the demons close to you. The radius and the damage dealt to the demons depends on the light you were getting/feeling from around you.

Flashy Light: Seventh Form
This form lets you travel at the speed of light. Yes, literally the speed of light (You would be flash at this point[see why I call it flashy? No?..ok]you might be faster than Flash, maybe. Eh, Idk *searches how fast light travels in google*) . You would cut any demons head before them noticing at this speed! When you use this form, it makes you feel as if you were floating.

Raining Stars: Eigth Form
Thousands of stars rain above the demon, each star burning brightly against the demons flesh. The number of stars will be according to the light you gained/felt from your surrounding.

Stargate Around The Moon: Ninth Form
A round slash traps the demon in it and literally burning it to death (Anyone wants freshly burnt demon meat? I don't). The more light you felt, the more crisp the demon meat will be (I'm still not having demon meat tho).

Ultra Violet: Tenth Form
With this form, you will literally shine as brightly as the sun, killing of any demons around you. You might think this form was the same as [Prismarine Scatter: Sixth Form], but no, it was much more powerful. It didn't matter about the light you felt because there was so much light already inside of you. This form is strong enough to kill Muzan hims- itself! If you did unleash this move however, you would pass out for a little while since it used up the light inside of you.

Special thanks to my brother for coming up of the breathing forms with me, it really helped. Anyways, sorry for not posting for such a long time now and I will make up for it by posting several chapters tomorrow. Again, sorry for being busy and unable to post new chapters quickly. Please bare with me reader-chan~ Author-chan has been busy.