~Chapter 8~

Last time...
I watched as Tanjiro ordered for 2 bowls of Udon and ate it quickly. I walked towards Tanjiro when he had finished eating. He then looked towards where Yushiro was. We both walked towards him.

Back to the chapter
"Are you waiting for us? You know I can find you guys by following your scent, right..?" Tanjiro asked Yushiro.

"How would you be able to find me? That place has a cloaking spell cast upon it to mask it from other people's sight." He answered.

"Compared to that..." Yushiro pointed towards Nezuko. "Isn't that woman a demon? And an eyesore too."

I slapped Yushiro.

"Yushiro! How could you say that?! She's pretty, cute, and she's my little kitten!"

Meanwhile, Tanjiro was still processing what he said.

'Eyesore, who?' He thought for a while 'Nezuko?!?!'

"How is she an eyesore?! Look closely at her features! She's the beauty of our hometown! Our Nezuko!" Tanjiro shouted, pointing at his little sister.

I giggled at his actions.

"We're going." Yushiro stated.

"No, wait, we can go, but you said she was an eyesore, so we're definitely not okay with this. I'll bring you to a brighter place! So you can have a better look! That place over there!" Tanjiro yelled.

We walked into the supposedly cloaked wall and went into the house that was behind it.

"I'm back." Yushiro lets the doctor know.

"Maybe it's just because of the mouth restraint! I'm going to remove it and show you what she really looks like!"

'Tanjiro, I swear if you don't stop right now my ears are gonna bleed.'

"Welcome back." Lady Tamayo said, sitting besides a bed with a patient on it.

"Ah, is she alright? I'm sorry for leaving her with you." Tanjiro said, finally stopping his constant yelling.

"She's fine now. Her husband...is a different case. He's held in the dungeon right now." Lady Tamayo said.

"Does it feel uncomfortable handling the wounds of a human?" Tanjiro asked out of curiosity.

Yushiro elbowed him making Tanjiro let out a small 'guh'.

"So you think all demons choke back on their on saliva while treating human's wounds?" Yushiro answered.

"Stop, you must not resort to violence." Said Lady Tamayo

"I haven't introduced myself yet. My name is 'Tamayo' and this boy is 'Yushiro'. Please try and get along with him." Lady Tamayo introduced them both.

I looked to my side and saw Yushiro with a scary face staring back at Tanjiro.

'Yeah, that ain't happenin'. ' I thought, chuckling to myself a bit.

"And to answer your question, it does not feel particularly uncomfortable. I have an easier time with it compared to normal demons. I am able to manipulate my body to my own will, which made it possible for me to remove Kibutsuji's curse as well."

'Curse?' Tanjiro thought

"Ma-manipulate your body?" Tanjiro stuttered.

"It means that I can survive without partaking human flesh. All I need is to drink a small amount of human blood, that's all." Lady Tamayo answered his question.

"Drink blood...? That's..."

"They bought a small amount of blood, it won't be any disturbance to the person though since it's a small amount." I replied, thinking this conversation was taking too long for my liking.

"Ah, sorry Lady Tamayo, I was getting bored and the conversation was taking too long." I said before Yushiro got a chance to hurt me for cutting in Lady Tamayo.

"It's okay, (Y/N)."

'I see, so that's why they don't have the stink that only demon possess. But apparently they still need human blood...if only blood is required, then maybe Nezuko can...'

"Ne~ Tanjiro-kun. Did you tell her my name?" I asked, cutting him off from his thoughts

"Y-yes."

'Oh, that's why she knew.' I thought.

"Yushiro is even more impressive and he only needs a minuscule amount of blood to survive. I was the one that tranformed him into a demon." Lady Tamayo continued her explanation.

"Eh?! It was you?! But—eh?!" Tanjiro was shocked.

"Indeed, people other than Kibutsuji are unable to increase the amount of demons, this is factually correct. However, after going through over two hundred years, the only person that was able to turn into a demon, was Yushiro." Lady Tamayo explained.

"The only person that was able to turn into a demon after two hundred years was Yushiro?! Tamayo-san,just exactly how many years old are you?!" Tanjiro shouted.

'Yep, my eardrums' definitely bursted.' I thought, closing my ears with my hands.

" Don't just ask a lady for her age! You uncouth ruffian!" Yushiro punched at Tanjiro.

'Yeesh, calm down Yushiro, it's not like Tamayo minds anyways.'

"Yushiro! I'm not going to forgive you if you hit him again!" Lady Tamayo demanded.

"Understood!" Yushiro said while thinking about how Lady Tamayo's face is still pretty when she's angry.

After a bunch of stuff saying how Lady Tamayo wants to have samples of Nezuko's blood and all that stuff, wanting to change her back into a human. Then, I remembered something.

Meanwhile...

"Can you see it?"

"I see it, I see footprints...He turned around there and circled a long way around. Then there are four people with a huge box."

"Ufufufu...how should we kill them? I can feel the power flowing right through me, after we received blood from the great one. Well, I know that we are supposed to bring back the girl with the star hairpin, alive. But how should we kill the others?"

"Well, of course we are going to slaughter them as cruelly as possible."

"GET DOWN!!"

Author's announcement
I'm back and I'm not dead, yay! And you may have noticed, but I have changed my writing style, rather than using POVs. And I know I was gonna update like, after I get ten chapters on my other book but meh, I wanted this book to finish fast. Also, sorry that there's not much going on in this chapter, but the next one will be better, don't worry! Author-chan, out. 。(>ω<。)