~Chapter 7~ The Demon Doctor

"(Y/N)! Press down hard on that woman's wound!"

Tanjiro stuffed some cloth he was wearing as a hood to the now transformed demon's mouth. I pressed down hard on the wound but I saw Muzan walking away.

"Tanjiro, I'll be back!"

"Where are you going?"

"Don't worry, it'll only be for a while."

I handed a random man the cloth and told him to press down as hard as possible. I was gonna jump on top of a roof in order to secretly follow Muzan. But just then, flower patterns were surrounding us, Lady Tamayo and Yushiro appeared. I ran towards Tanjiro.

"Tanjiro, a demon doctor came to help, this is her enchanting blood, but Tanjiro, I really need to go, tell them I said hi."

Tanjiro seemed confused but nodded. I then jumped from roof to roof and secretly followed Muzan.

Tanjiro's POV (yes, I'm doing this now)

'(Y/N) told me she'll be back but I'm worried. I'm pretty sure she can take care of herself though right? Wait, the scent is growing stronger.'

I looked towards where the scent was coming and saw a lady and another guy approaching me. Their scent tells me their demons.

"You still use, the term 'person' to refer to even a tranformed demon. And you're trying to save him. Allow me to lend you a hand."

Her arm was healing up from what seems like a scratch on her arm.

"But why? You, your scent tells me-"

"That's right. I am a demon, but I'm also a doctor, and I wish to annihilate that man, Kibutsuji."

"Oh, that's what (Y/N) told me, she told me that a demon doctor was helping us when the flower pattern appeared. She told me to tell you hi. Though I don't know how she knows about you."

"(Y/N)...I assume she was the girl who had a star hair clip on her hair that was pressing down on the woman's wound? I wonder why she let go of the wound and told someone else to press on it."

"She told me she has to do something and that she will be back...Though I'm worried about her..."

(Y/N)'s POV

'I need to at least see what he's up to, even though I saw he was going to an alley and killed 3 people in the anime, but still, I didn't see where he lives or anything more useful. Let's just follow him to at least get some information.'

I followed him and he was sending his 'wife' and 'child' off to their house. If I follow the car I might get to his home but, I need to follow Muzan and see his plans or anything useful, plus there's something I need to know about myself . He was in an alley and there was a drunk person and two others.

"Big Bro, let's hit another bar!"

"Yacchan, are you okay?" The one girl with them said.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. I'm not even drunk yet-"

He hasn't finished his sentence when his shoulder bumps onto the heehee man.

"What the hell you bastard." The drunk person said.

"Forgive me." Muzan replied.

'Damn, even his voice is scary.'

Muzan was walking away when the drunk man stopped him. He placed his hand on the heehee man's shoulder.

I watched as Muzan punched that drunk person.

'Welp, he's dead.'

A giant guy who claims to be the drunk's brother then yelled at him, he was then kicked towards the roof I was on top of. I walked backwards to get further away in case the scary heehee man saw me. I then heard the shouts of the girl and she was dead too.

'Damn, he's strong. Well, not like I don't know but still.'

I walked closer again to see him walking away. He was looking forwards but at the same time I felt like he was looking towards me, he was smirking.

'I swear I got goosebumps.'

Still scared, I jumped back to the Udon stall earlier, I couldn't bring myself to talk about what he meant about me, seeing how scary the heehee man actually is. I then watched as Tanjiro got shouted at because of what he had done with his previous bowl of udon.

'This is kinda funny...It's funnier than watching it in the anime.'

I watched as Tanjiro ordered for 2 bowls of Udon and ate it quickly. I walked towards Tanjiro when he had finished eating. He then looked towards where Yushiro was. We both walked towards him.

Sorry, I forgot to write this chapter yesterday, I just remembered about it. I'm sorry that this chapter is short but it's because I couldn't open wattpad on my laptop for some reason. I'm trying to fix it. So I'm typing on my phone and it sucks but hey, at least you guys got a chapter right? Until next time, reader chan~ ٩(˃̶͈̀˂̶͈́)و