~Chapter 9~

"Tanjiro! Lady Tamayo! Yushiro! Are you guys okay?!" I asked even though I already knew the answer to it.

"Aw, looks like the pretty girl really cares about them huh? Too bad we're gonna kill 'em" said the crazy demon with Temaris bouncing on her hands.

"Don't worry though, cute girl, we're not gonna hurt you. We're just gonna take you back to him." The girl demon stated.

"I'm not letting you hurt them!" I shouted.

Just then, I came out of the building, as the temaris' bounces became more harsh everytime.

"Tanjiro! Mind if you fight this girl? I'm gonna take on the guy with arrows!" I stated.

"Leave her to me! (Y/N)!" Tanjiro shouted.

I then ran towards the tree the blind demon was at, when he jumped down the tree.

"Sorry, girl, can't play games with you. I might kill you if I did." The demon said.

"But..."

The demon opened the eyes on his hands and began shooting arrows at me.

"Maybe I could have a little bit of fun."

For some weird reason, I could see the arrows, they were visible in my eyes. I dodged every single arrow as I charged towards him.

"So you can see them huh? However..."

I didn't notice the arrows coming from behind me as I dodged one that was in front of me, making me shoot towards the floor.

"Well, too bad, now I'm gonna have to make you sleep so you wouldn't escape as we take you to him."

He approached me with a syringe in his hand, I'm guessing that's a drug to put me to sleep. When did they have access to these?

"By the way, if you don't know, this is actually a tad bit of that man's blood, he said it would put you to sleep instead of turning you into a demon because of some ability of yours. I wonder how though?"

I didn't pay attention to whatever he said as I charged to him, I didn't have the time to use a form though, since he quickly noticed my movement. Even so, I could still easily ldodge his every arrow, making him frustrated.

"Ngh, dealing with you while moving her temaris is...hard. Well, guess that doesn't matter, we won't be killing you anyways."

"Yeah, but you still have to capture me. How do you expect to do that?" I asked, still charging towards him.

"Well, after your friend with the hanafuda earrings died, we would have to deal with you alone. Which makes it so much easier." He answered, underestimating Tanjiro.

"Too bad he wouldn't die so easily though." I muttered, still running while dodging the arrows.

He keeps moving out of the way as soon as I made a step.

'Tch, this won't do, I have to distract him, so that I can get enough time to use a form.'

"Hey demon! Let me give you an offer! You let my friend go, and I will willingly come with you!"

"Hm...he wants your friend dead, but wants you as well. It could be a possibility that we might not get you both, so by agreeing I could at least get one. But, there will be no chance to get you two at the same time..." he continues rambling off.

Little did he know, light was already surrounding him. I opened my eyes as I finished off my form.

"Ninth form! Stargate around the moon!" I yelled.