~Chapter 5~ Our First Mission...!

So umm, I decided to change your age into 14 since umm, I want you the same age as Nezuko, hehe, I edited the previous chapters and umm, you were 12 when you went here, only a few day passed since you went here and the tragedy happened, and then 2 years for the training. So that makes you 14 years old. Other than me wanting to make you the same age as Nezuko, I wanted to make sure you were younger than Tanjiro so the story would be more interesting. So umm, back to the story.o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o

Last time...

They stopped and looked towards me. I pulled out the sword and watch as the sword's blade disappeared, and light started forming into the shape of a blade. It looked like a lightsaber! But shaped liked a sword. Haganezuka suddenly hugged me and I was startled.

"New discovery!!"

I sighed and put it back in, but Haganezuka wanted to pull it back and get a look at it. I sighed and carefully handed him the sword. He looked at it in awe and hugged me again. Both me and Tanjiro's crow suddenly came in.

"Tanjiro Kamado, here are your orders."

"(Y/N) (L/N), here are your orders."

And off we go on our journey to kill demons!

~Back to ze Chapter~ (IDK y 'ze' but I felt like it)

We were both instructed to go to a neighboring town to investigate disappearances of young girls, which might involve a demon.

Before we went towards our destination, Urukodaki-sensei or 'dad' told Tanjiro about the demon slayer outfit he was wearing, as soon as he finished explaining, I walked out my room and saw Tanjiro standing up with 'Neko' in a box behind him. 'Dad' told me to sit down so he could explain everything to me as Tanjiro went out the door, I shook my head and answered.

"Dad, I know everything I need to know about this uniform, you don't have to explain."

"Well then, tell me what you know."

I sighed.

"This demon slayer outfit I'm wearing is made of a special kind of fiber. The fabric is quite breathable, yet it repels moisture and won't burn easily. A low-level demon's talons or fangs couldn't even manage to tear this uniform." I recited the things he said in the anime, I remember things well.

Dad looked at me, or did he? He was probably surprised that I knew all this.

"Then let me tell you about the Nichirin Sword."

"Dad, I know about that too."

"Well, tell me."

I sighed the second time today.

"The color of the Nichirin sword varies from owner to owner, and each hue has unique properties. But well I guess I can't know what mine means for now since I ended up with a newly discovered blade. Not much people ended up like Tanjiro's colored blade, which is black, so little is known about them that black blades are said to be wielded by swordsmen who'll never go far.."

"(Y/N), I'm really impressed with the knowledge you got, but now's not the time for me to ask about it, go outside, Tanjiro is waiting."

I nodded and went outside and greeted Tanjiro. Like the dad sensei is, he fixed our uniform and whatnot, he then waved us goodbye. We were walking our way towards the town and when we reached there, we saw a pretty beat up man, he had dark-brown hair and brown eyes, he was wearing a blue kimono with a dark sash and light-brown haori. I heard the people around us whispering about how and why he got beat up. Apparently, this man's name was Kazumi and they said something about a girl named 'Satoko' got taken away when she was with him. When they whispered about girls disappearing, shivers went down my spine, I was scared. Tanjiro probably sensed it because the next thing he did was put his hands on my shoulder and gave me a warm and reassuring smile, I nodded back at him, getting the message.