Second Chance Matches

dash-of-clarity , your rate by sky_is_limit is ready.

☽︎ ☽︎ ☽︎

Cover: 7/10
This is important to grab the readers attention.

I actually really love the simplicity of it. It matches the prompt perfectly so that’s a bonus. 

Title: 9/10
Is it original?

I only took off one point because there are a plethora of stories that have the same title variation. Though props for this one being the first when I searched the title on Wattpad.

Prologue (Summary): 7/15
Is it interesting and does it make you want to judge?

Not really. I wasn’t itching to read it after reading the blurb. I feel like the description could have been better thought out and implemented in a way that’s more hooking and eye-catching. 

Grammar/Punctuation: 3/5
Does the writer use good punctuation and are there minimum mistakes?

I saw very few mistakes which is amazing. For the most part, the grammar is good. I think the only real issue I saw was the ellipses and sometimes a typo.

Characters: 25/25
Are the characters, likable and do you understand their personality? Is their goal clear?

For the length of the story, I think Sabine is an amazing character. She showed amazing strength and bravery throughout the story and I absolutely loved that. Yes, her goal is clear and for her situation, I think she did well with shining her personality.

Story: 35/35
Is the story good overall?

This is not my normal read, whatsoever. So, to read this and be as hooked as I was is a pleasant surprise. I think this book deserves a lot more praise. 

Overall: 86/100

XOXO
Sky