Kama: Liberation

Shivran86 your review by sky_is_limit is ready

Cover:

7/10 I think the cover is beautiful. The sight of the rings is really nice along with the background photo. I feel like the sight of space matches was Kama represents. Great job!

Title:

10/10 I found the title to fit well and I didn't see anything like it on Wattpad when I looked.

Prologue:

14/15 I think this is 10x better than when I read the blurb before. This time, I want to open the story and really read it. It hooks me and makes me interested to read the story on these four people.

Grammar/Punctuation:

4/5 The grammar is actually pretty good. I didn't find much save for run-on sentences which I occasionally saw. Maybe for on dialogue also. There are random commas that can be omitted.

Characters:

25/25 From what I read, I think the character development is done very well. You've taken an amazing path with how you've chosen to develop your characters. Absolutely well done. If there's anything you change, don't let it be the characters.

Story:

30/35 Overall, I think this story deserves a lot of recognition. It's done well and it's something I feel more people should get into. It takes on a bit of a spiritual route, but it doesn't even feel that way. I have loved what I read.

Total: 90

XOXO
S

ky