Ripple

marieanaofficial , your rate by emmiepooh2 is ready.

☽︎ ☽︎ ☽︎

Cover: 8/10 
This is important to grab the readers attention. 

I would have to give the cover a 8/10 being it does draw the reader in. However, if you changed the font color to make it pop better (use a warm color like red or pink with the white) and it will be more appealing since those are not the colors for the cover.

Title: 7/10
Is it original

I looked on Wattpad for the title, most of the books I saw were someway apart of the 'Ripple' title and were romance. So, for this part I will give you a 7/10. Try spoofing it up or just make it stand out more than the others.

Prologue (Summary): 13/15
Is it interesting and does it make you want to judge?

The blurb makes me want to judge, though I'm curious because of saying her full name and only his first and last name. It is like fishing with how it reels you in.

Then, the epigraph and prologue kept tugging me in making me want more. I swear I haven't looked at a romance book like that since reading, Strawberry Wine by Darly Jamison. Good way to catch people!!! 

However, at the end of the prologue you did soooo much repetition that was more than I expected and it made me raise a brow. The quote towards the end of the blurb should be removed so it won't cause so much repetition. Repetition can ruin the interesting factors of the book.

Grammar/Punctuation: 2.5/5
Does the writer use good punctuation and are there minimum mistakes. 

The writer did tend to struggle with the overuse of commas, fragments, run-ons, double spacing, and some minor spelling errors. Though, because of the length of the chapters, the points aren't weighing as heavy so I am having to say, 2.5/5 for the grammar.

Characters: 25/25
Are the characters, likable and do you understand their personality. Is their goal clear? 

The characters are likable!!! My favorite character is Dani because oh rao sounds like a good person to go hang with. Am I right or am I right? Now, I would love some more of a depth of her roommate when they met, it felt as if it was rushed over. Being the roommate is her roommate, she will have a key part in this story. Overall, I love the characters, personalities and their goal is clear. So, 25/25 for this.

Story: 35/35
Is the story overall good. 

Ripple is overall an amazing book, even with the problems it had going on. I kept getting pulled in more than I thought beforehand. Also, this author is a good one for building up that chemistry. Makes me soft. 35/35

Total: 90.5/100

XOXO
Emily