Epiphanic by Turns

@-ruwinx, your rate by ninjacookiecutters is ready.

☽︎ ☽︎ ☽︎

We apologize for the wait.

☽︎ ☽︎ ☽︎

Cover: 10/10

Love the cover! It is simplistic, uses a neon blue to contrast with the black background, and suits the genre!

Title: 10/10

I love the title! It is unique, suits the storyline, and hooks the reader in! No improvements needed! There are no other stories with a similar title!

Summary (Prologue): 13/15

The summary is great! It outlines the characters, motives, plot, and setting without giving too much away. It really hooks the reader in! However, it is a bit long, and there were a few mistakes with the grammar. The summary should be short and impactful to engage the reader!

Grammar and Punctuation: 4/5

There were a few minor mistakes with grammar, but the punctuation was flawless. Maybe check over your work before you publish! However, the mistakes didn’t really interrupt the flow of the story.

Characters: 25/25

Wow! I love the development of Nicah’s character! For example, the flashback at the end of chapter 1 helps establish Nicah’s relationships, gives us background on her family, gives us background on her, and justifies her actions in later chapters.

Story: 30/35

I love the book! It was intriguing and the characters were interesting and had a lot of history! However, I do think you should make your chapters a bit shorter for ease of digestibility. Also, there are some mistakes with word choice. Some words you chose don’t suit the context of the sentence. There are some minor mistakes with grammar, but apart from that, I loved it!! Great job 😊

Total: 92/100

XOXO
Llama