Connors Crush

Connor was sitting in his classroom staring thoughtfully at Amaya, who was sitting at the desk in front of him, and Greg sitting beside him was chatting to Amaya. The trio were friends and have been friends since they were 6. Now they were 15. Every night since they were 6 years old, they would become Super heroes, more specifically, the Pj masks! Connor becomes Catboy! Amaya becomes Owlette! And Greg becomes Gekko! They stop night time villains and still are till this day.

Connor was thinking about how he was going to tell Amaya he liked her,  and her possible reactions. Will she feel the same way towards him? Will she rather be friends? Will she hate him and never want to talk to him again? Or even worse does she have feeling for another-

"Connor!" Amaya called out

"Huh?! What?! What happened?!" Connor asked.

"We saw you were day dreaming and tried to snap you out of it, class is over it's time to go!"
Amaya told Connor."You don't usually day dream like that, thinking of someone?" Greg teased him. "What that's ridiculous! I have no interest in anyone!" Connor blushed before he snapped at Greg. Greg and Amaya both giggled at him over reacting. Connor was obviously still embarrassed.

The next day

It was the first day of summer holiday Connor was walking out of his house when he saw Amaya carrying luggages out of her house and into their car. Connor ran up to her and asked her what was going on. "You forgot? I told you last week. I'm leaving town to visit family. It's only for 3 days. I'm sure the Pj masks could do without me for just 3 days right?" Amaya whispered the last part. Connor just nodded. Then out of nowhere Greg ran out of his house to say goodbye to Amaya before she left. Amaya hugged Greg then Connor (which made him blush more than ever), before sitting in the car that would eventually drive out of town.

As the car drove away Connor and Greg was going to go to the playground. He began to sink into his thoughts again. He thought about the perfect moment for him to confess his love for Amaya. He was so deep in thought that he did not realise that Greg was nudging him with his elbow. "Connor.... hello?? You there?" Greg asked before giving Connor a slight push. That seemed to do the trick as Connor immediately snapped out of his thoughts and asked was going on. "You were lost in your thoughts again, thinking of someone special?" Greg teased Connor yet again. " No! There is no one I'm.... interested in." Connor thought he saw a shadow running into the alleyway in front of him. "So you are thinking of someone!" Greg laughed.  Connor blushed but stayed quiet. "You know you can tell me!" Greg said giving him a nudge. Greg teased him a little more before Connor finally agrees to tell him who he has a crush on. "Woah, I was just joking you don't have to tell me if you don't want to...." Greg felt bad for forcing his friend to tell him something personal. "No it's fine, I have to tell someone eventually...." Connor said with a blank expression. "Ok then" Greg said still a little guilty. " I have a crush on....." suddenly Connor dragged Greg behind a bush.

Greg was bombarding Connor with questions, "Connor what's going on?! What happened?! Why did you—"  Connor just put his finger to his lips implying for Greg to keep quiet before pointing to the dark alleyway Connor saw a shadow walk in. Night Ninja and Luna Girl were standing there talking about something. "Gasping Gekkos! I've never seen them in the day before! And moreover, what are they talking about?" Greg asked even though he knew Connor did not know as well. "I've never seen them during the day as well, but one things for sure, whatever they're talking about, it can't be good. Let's investigate" Connor said.

"Pj masks we're on our way, into the night to save the day!" The duo said in unison.

————————————————————————

Ok so that's chapter one, I will update soon I already have a few ideas in mind on how to continue the story. I hope y'all enjoy it and reviews good or bad are always welcomed.

Disclaimer: I do not own Pj masks, the cartoon belongs to Disney Junior and FrogBox. This is just a fan fiction