Interview

The next morning, the three kids met up while walkin to school like usual. They were getting looks from everybody.

"He did not." Connor said trying to confirm with his friends.

"He did." Amaya said pointing to someone's phone.

"He posted the video. I wish I can go invisible now." Greg said.

"You can." Connor told Greg.

"We have our powers now." Amaya added.

"Yeah but in front of all these people" Greg said quietly.

"Why no-"

"Hey guys! Guess how many views the video got?" Cameron smirked as he said that.

"No you did not." Connor said clearly aggravated.

"We already cleared the question. He did." Amaya stated.

"Clam down, the news only reached the whole city."

"But it's the whole city!"

"That's as good as telling the whole world."

"Yeah, whatever. Hey! Look! A news truck, they're coming this way. I bet they're coming to interview me!" Cameron said fixing his hair.

"You must be the kids with Super powers! Do you mind if we interview you?"

"Yes thats me!" Cameron said proudly.

"No no, not you. Them!" The news reporter pointed to the 3 kids.

"We would love to do an interview." Amaya said.

"But we have to get to school." Greg added.

"We can do an interview after school."

"But what about me? I recorded the video!" Cameron wanted the recognition he "deserved"

"Oh, your recording skills are great! We are looking for a cameraman, would you like to take the job?"

"Ugh, fine."

The news reporter gave the three heroes and Cameron's business card and left in his news truck.

"I can't believe it!" Cameron shouted.

"Believe what?" Connor asked him.

"I recorded the video and HE. DID. NOT. CARE."

"Well you did get a job." Amaya told him.

"I wanted to be in front of the camera, NOT BEHIND IT!"

"Uh guys, we're late for school."

They realised this and ran to school. The Pj masks knew everyone was looking at them, but they tried not to get distracted.

When they got seated, everyone was staring at them. They were clearly confused. Sure they had just been exposed by some "considerate" guy to have Super powers, but they way their classmates looked at them wasn't normal.

"Having fun with your Super powers? Destroying the city for your entertainment? Is that why you're late?" Teacher asked.

"No teacher, it's not like that."

"We save the city, not destroy it."

"Save the city? Save, the, city? Don't make me laugh I seen the video, you can't fool me. You were throwing some innocent guy around. You call that "saving the city"?"

"I give up."

"We don't want to argue teacher."

"Very well, we will continue with the lesson. Please bear in mind I will NOT tolerate any use of Super powers in this class."

"Yes teacher!" Connor, Amaya and Greg said in unison.