New weapons

Here it is! A new chapter! Yayyyy. I finally finished it thanks to @FarisFanaticP012 for suggesting ideas for Catboy's weapons. That's all, enjoy!

—————————————————————

After a week of training, F,Romeo finally finished his new inventions for the Pj masks.

F,Romeo: Alright PJ masks, get out here so I can show you guys my new inventions.

Catboy: Coming!

They all stopped their training machines and stood in line in front of F,Romeo. They looked around but couldn't see any machines or anything.

Gekko: Hey....Where are the new inventions?

F,Romeo: Right here! Behold my newest and greatest inventions!

He opened his palm to reveal tiny weapons.

Owlette: Are these the models?

F,Romeo: Nope! These are the weapons!

Catboy took the small recurve bow and tried to use his fingers to pull the bowstring.

Catboy: Ummm.... we can't use these small weapons, they are too....tiny.

F,Romeo: Then make them bigger!

Gekko: Anyone has a superpower the can make things bigger?

F,Romeo: All you need to do is go channel your energy to the weapons and they'll activate. Here, let me show you.

He took two tiny sticks and put the rest of the weapons down. The two sticks became two large staff batons (basically black widows electric staff batons).

Pj masks: Woah.

F,Romeo: Channeling your energy to the weapons is basically using your powers to make them bigger. Simple right?

He made all the weapons bigger to show the Pj masks.

F,Romeo: This is the electric staff batons they can absorb and of course produce its own electricity for combat. You can also use it without the electricity, with or without electricity, this weapon can be fatal if used correctly, so be careful.

He carefully placed the electric staff batons on the table and took the receive bow.

F,Romeo: This is the recurve bow, if you sync your powers with this bow, it will be 10x stronger.
Your power can make the arrows do anything you want.

He put down the bow and took a Katana.

F,Romeo: This is the last weapon, the energy katana. You sync this katana with your powers and it turns the blade into a lazer. (Basically a lightsaber) Once you sync your powers with this weapon, it can cut through anything, even diamonds.

He put the final weapon down.

F,Romeo: Alright, I'm done, I'm still working on one more invention that I'll show you once I'm done. You guys can pick your weapons. The moment you touch them they will turn to the colour of your suits. You're gonna have to train with them as it's gonna take a while to get a hang of your new weapons. I'll be off now.

Catboy: I want the recurve bow!

Owlette: I'll take the electric staff batons!

Gekko: The katana looks cool, I'll take that!

Catboy: Alright! Let's get training!

—————————————————————

F,Romeo: Any sign of Diego?

F,Luna girl was doing something with the computer.

F,Luna Girl: No, he hasn't shown his face for a week.

F,Romeo: Diego.....what are you planning?