Unkown trouble

Hey guys, I've made the first chapter and now I'm making the second. You should read the previous chapter to find out what happened. This is a continuation from chapter 1 ( Connors crush). And again I do not own Pj masks it belongs to FrogBox and Disney Junior.
Also the bottom part of the story belongs to another user. I forgot who but if I find the original story, I will credit him/her. I think he/her discontinued the story I'm not sure.... and I'm going to continue it in my own way. Ok, Enjoy!!
——————————————————————

Narrator:
Night in the city, and a brave band of heroes is ready to face fiendish villains to stop them messing with your day.

Connor becomes: Catboy!

Greg becomes: Gekko!

"The Pj masks!"

"Ok Pj robot, see anything suspicious?" Catboy asked Pj robot.

Pj robot opened the picture player and checked the security cameras but nothing, there was no suspicious activity.

"That's strange, something weird is going on. We saw Night Ninja and Luna Girl talking this morning. And we never see nighttime villains in the morning! That was already weird enough but now nothing?! Nothing suspicious happening? This is not good..." Greg said worried something terrible might happen in the following days.

"Let's take a closer look, maybe the cameras missed something. To the cat car!" Connor said.

They drove around for a few minutes ultimately seeing nothing new. "Gee, Owlette's owl eyes could really come in handy right about now." Gekko said. This gave Catboy the idea to use his cat ears, but he heard nothing.

After driving around a while more, they headed back to HQ. "We'll be on the lookout for any suspicious activity." Catboy said. "For sure" Gekko agreed.

A few days have passed without any suspicious activity night or day, and Amaya finally came back home. Of course Connor gave Amaya a big hug and Greg already forgot about Connors crush. Connor told Amaya what happened over the past few days. Amaya too, seemed to agree that something was off. "Let's investigate again tonight. Pj masks we're on our way." Greg said

"Into the night to save the day!" They said in unison.

Narrator:

Night in the city, and a brave band of heroes is ready to face fiendish villains to stop them messing with your day.

Connor becomes: Catboy!

Greg becomes: Gekko!

Amaya becomes: Owlette!

"The Pj masks!"

"Let's check the picture player, maybe there's something new?" Catboy suggested. Almost immediately Pj robot opened up the picture player to reveal Night Ninja and Luna Girl working together to steal Romeo's Super computer! And all of this was happening at the museum. "Bad guys working together against another bad guy?! Now I've seen everything...." Owlette said rolling her eyes. "To the cat car!" Catboy exclaimed.

The cat car drove down the street at the speed of light to the museum where they saw Romeo struggling to get his Super computer back. Somehow the Super computer was taken out of its place in the lab, and each time Night Ninja or Luna Girl was about to destroy it, Romeo or Robot would stop them in one way or another. The Pj masks did not enjoy the scene to say the least.

Romeo was the first to notice them ( the Pj masks) . "You Pj pests come and help me get my Super computer back! Night Ninja and Luna Girl are trying to break it! I've got more terrible inventions up my sleeves to make! That Super computer is my life's work!" Romeo exclaimed.

"Uhhhh what's going on?" Gekko asked. "Isn't it obvious Lizard Legs?! Me and Night Ninja are trying to destroy Romeo's Stupid Computer or whatever that thing is." Luna Girl said. "Super Computer!" Romeo shouted.

"Gee that ought wake up some one." Owlette said.

"But why are you trying to destroy the computer?" Catboy asked.

"He's used that Super computer in one way or another to trap us one to many times, good or bad! We despise him and his inventions." Night Ninja said while struggling to snatch the Super computer.

The Pj masks were unsure of what to do. Who should they help?

Luna Girl finally got hold of Romeo's Super Computer with her Luna magnet and was about to destroy it when suddenly a bright white light appeared and she dropped it. Robot managed to catch the computer just before it dropped and shattered (upon hitting the ground) and put it back into the lab. As the white light slowly faded, tall shadows appeared. There was a man in blue, he was wearing a costume much like Catboy's pyjama suit but without a hood, he had a scar on his right eye (the eye still works). There was a girl standing next to him much like Owlette, she was wearing red and instead of the normal Owlette hood you would expect to see, it was replaced with a hoodie kind of hood. There was a man in green with white sleeves as compared to Gekkos green sleeves, the other features were almost identical except for the hood, it was gone, just like the man in blue. These three individuals were all dressed in casual clothes.

There was also two more people. One was exactly identical to Night Ninja and the other looked like Luna girl but her hair was slightly longer and she was wearing casual clothes ( a hoodie). Everyone was confused, shocked and slightly scared. Everyone (Future Pj masks, Luna Girl and Night Ninja), they were wearing this watch like an Apple Watch but the screen was round.

Romeo immediately recognised them as future versions of the people around him and said,
"Oh no, not more goodie goodies! RUUUUUUNNNNN!!!" Before getting into his lab and driving away while Robot runs after him.

Future Pj masks, Luna Girl and Night Ninja started laughing before Owlette said, "Hahaha, I remember this." The present them were looking at their future selves in confusion. "What the heck is going on here?" Luna Girl managed to say upon all the shock and confusion.

"Well for starters, we're the future you's. We've travelled back in time to stop a bad guy. We'll explain more when he's here." Future Luna Girl said.

————————————————————————
Ok that's it for chapter 2. chapter 3 coming soon, don't know how soon though, but soon soon. See you then, peace!