Trouble 2

Hey guys, sorry it took so long to get a new chapter out, I was busy with my exams for the past month or so I think. Anyway I have a new chapter out for you guys. I tried some other speech implications on the last half of the chapter, I'll probably be sticking to that from now on. I hope you enjoy this chapter. If there anything wrong don't be afraid to comment. Enjoy!
——————————————————————
Diego hit Catboy with a barrage of attacks. Harder and harder each time.

"STOP!"

"Huh? You woke up? Impossible. No matter, I'll just bring you down again!"

Diego dropped Catboy onto the floor and knocks out F,Gekko and F,Owlette no problem.

"Too easy. Now I'm going to kill all of you."

"N-no."

"Yes."

"Not so fast knuckle head!"

Diego turned around to see F,Catboy, Romeo, Luna Girl and Night Ninja.

"And just who do you think you are?" Diego questioned.

"Well, I'm Romeo, the leader of course."

"Hey! No one said you were the leader hair gel!" Night Ninja protested.

"Yeah! Obviously the leader is me!" Luna girl exclaimed.

"Nobody said that either!" Night ninja protested.

"Guys quit arguing. We have a bad guy to catch... and he's getting away! Quick get him!"

Romeo used one of his inventions to zap him into a bubble, but Diego broke free from it using his lazer.

F,Catboy ran in front of Diego and punched him in the face, making him fall to the ground. As F,Catboy tried to punch him again, Diego used his lazer eyes to lazer him. F,Catboy's suit caught on fire and he jumped into a water fountain.

Romeo, Luna girl and Night ninja tried their best to stop him, but they just got knocked out and thrown aside.

"Looks like I win again Romeo." Diego said.

"Uggghhhh...... we'll catch......you.....one....day!"

Diego started to run away again and our heroes were all useless.

F,Romeo got up and saw the mess the place was in. He went to wake up F,Owlette and the rest of the F,Pj masks. F,Catboy also went to wake to others and bring them back to the headquarters.

————————————————————————

F,Romeo: Great! He got away, AGAIN!

F,Owlette: We need a plan.

F,Night Ninja: Oh why did you Pj masks have to go kill his parents?

Catboy: Hey, it wasn't us, it was some alternate dimension versions of us.

Owlette: Wait! That's it!

Romeo: What's it?

Owlette: Maybe if we show Diego that it wasn't really us, he'll understand and stop being evil.

F, Luna Girl: Hmmmmm, that could work.

F,Romeo: One problem, how do we get the alternate dimension Pj masks to come here?

Gekko: Aren't you a used to be evil genius? I'm sure you'll figure something out.

F,Romeo: We can give it a shot, we don't have much to lose anyways.

Catboy: Great!

F,Romeo: But you guys will have to do one thing for me, keep the city safe and out of trouble from Diego while I figure this out, understand?

Owlette: You can count on us.

F,Romeo: Great, now you guys better get to the news station, tell them to call the Pj masks headquarters if they see a guy in a blue suit causing mayhem and speeding around.

Catboy: On it!

With that, they left the headquarters to get to the news station.