Trouble

When they reached the museum, they saw Diego using his super powers tossing things around. Their future selves were all on the floor, groaning in pain. He approached F,Romeo.

"So, do you surrender?"

"We... will.... never.... surrender!" F,Romeo continued, "until.... the... very.... end."

"Oh I'll put an end to this."

People around them were screaming in horror, the Pj masks could barely hear what Diego was saying to F,Romeo, except for Catboy.

Diego lifted his leg and was ready to give F,Romeo the final blow.

"NOOOOO!" Catboy screamed.

He used his Super cat speed to grab F,Romeo a fraction of a second before Diego touched him. Catboy got F,Romeo to a safe place, away from the Pj masks just in case Diego decided to attack them.

"Romeo, are you ok?"

"Took ....you .....long ...enough."

"Sorry. What happened?"

"Diego... attacking...museum, as...you....can ..see, he's...causing ...mayhem."
————————————————————————
"So you fools finally showed up. Not surprised."

"Why are you doing this Diego?!" Owlette asked.

"Because, you did this to me." Diego have them a scary glare.

"We did nothing." Gekko assures.

"Yes you did. Oh, and changing the colour and looks of your suits won't get me off your tails."

"What do you mean?"

"Your suits are different from the last time we met. And your suit colours are different when you killed my parents. Trying to blend in won't help."

"Like I said, we did not kill your parents."

"As if I'd believe that! I'm not stupid."

Diego charged straight at them ( using his Super speed) Gekko and Owlette did not have any time to react. Diego punched them in their faces and they fell unconscious.

"Owlette! Gekko!" Catboy continued, "sorry Romeo, I have to go help them." Catboy, being stubborn, charged at him with full force. He was about to land a punch when Diego turned around giving him a glare he would never forget. Diego then charged at him, because Diego was faster, he managed to take down Catboy.

————————————————————————

F,Catboy got up, he saw the mess Diego had made.

"Uggggh." F, Owlette got up.

"Owlette!" F,Catboy got up and hugged her: "you're ok."

"Of course I am, oh my, what happened here?" F,Owlette asked.

"You don't remember? We're at the museum, Diego is wreaking this place."

"Right! Now I remember. We have to help them!"

F,Catboy modded his head, "I'll get some back up, you try to wake ip the other members."

F,Catboy ran off into the city with his Super cat speed while F,Owlette went around trying to wake the other members.

"Hey, guys wake up! They need... us? Come on! Gekko? Luna Girl? Hello? Night ninja? They need us! Wake up!"

"Ugggh, yeah, yeah I'm awake." Gekko groaned in pain, he got beat up pretty bad.

"Oh thank goodness, at least you're awake."

"Hey... I'm... awake too! *coughs*"

"Luna girl! We need to fight Diego, come one get up!"

"Sorry feathers, I'm too weak. I can barely move."

"Same here."

"Night ninja! Well at least we know you're alive. You guys stay here and rest, me and Gekko will take care of things."

"Let's go Owlette."

Diego hit Catboy with a barrage of attacks. Harder and harder each time.

"STOP!"

"Huh? You woke up? Impossible. But do not fear, I'll just bring you down again!"

Diego dropped Catboy onto the floor and knocks out F,Gekko and F,Owlette with no problem.

"Heh, too easy. Now I'm going to kill all of you."

"N-no."

"Yes."

"Not so fast knuckle head!"

Diego turned around to see F,Catboy, Romeo, Luna Girl and Night Ninja.