Bad becomes good?!

Hey me again, I've done chapter 2 ( unknown trouble) and now it's time for chapter 3. Again I suggest you read chapter 1 and 2 before this chapter.
Now The future Pj masks will be indicated with an f in front of their name.
For example : F,owlette
And the present pj masks will be indicated with nothing.
This is a shorter chapter compared to the other but..... ok I have no excuse.
I do not own Pj masks it belongs to FrogBox and Disney Junior.
Enjoy!

——————————————————————

"Wait who's he?" Catboy asked their future selves.

"You'll see soon enough." F,Night Ninja said.

"Well ok then." Gekko answered.

Since they (past Pj masks, Luna Girl and Night Ninja) could not get an explanation before "he" comes, they decided to talk to their future counterparts.

Catboy decided to ask F,Catboy a few questions. "So, how old are you?"
"I'm 25." F,Catboy answered.

"Why are you with Night Ninja and Luna Girl?"

"I'm the future, Luna Girl and Night Ninja becomes good guys, they're part of our new team."

Catboy thought it would be fun to ask who he was going to be with in the future, you know, just for fun. Ok, he was curious as heck to know who he was wedded to in the future. A little asking won't hurt right?

"So future me, are you, or am I married at 25?"

"Yeah of course."

"Who am I or you married to?"

F,Catboy turned around to look at F,Owlette talking to Owlette. "Her." he said as he smiled pointing to F,Owlette.

"Really?!" Catboy asked happy to know. But another obstacle stood in his way, how did he ( F, Catboy) tell Owlette that he liked her?

"How did you tell her?"

"Well that, you have to find out on your own, I can't tell you everything." F,Catboy said. Catboy understood but was still sad he could not get the answer. "It's okay, you'll find out soon." F,Catboy said seeing that Catboy was looking a bit down. Catboy nodded.

Owlette was also talking to F,Owlette. They were talking about the good memories they had when, she had a question.

"Wait hold on, am I married at your age?" Owlette asked. She was also curious about what the future brought her. F,Owlette did not say anything but just nodded. "Weird question but...... who am I married to I'm the future?" Owlette asked slightly nervous, she was hoping F,Owlette would say the words "Catboy" or something hinting to Catboy being her husband.

You see, Owlette has a crush on Catboy but
doesn't know how to tell him. She also doesn't know that Catboy has a crush on her.

Just then F,Catboy came and asked, "What's taking him so long, has he sent you the signal yet?"

F,Owlette smiled and pointed to him answering Owlette's question of "who am I married to". Owlette was happy to hear that her future husband would be Catboy.

Gekko was questioning F,Gekko too.

"Why aren't you wearing a mask? I know people don't go out at night but don't you need a mask just in case?" Gekko asked.

"Well in the future our identities were revealed the whole city knows, so might as well cut out the itchy masks." F,Gekko responded.

"Huh how?"

"Well I can't tell you, if I tell you everything it won't happen."

"Ok then, what about your powers? If there's no suit, aren't your powers gone?!"

"No, we don't need to wear suits to get super powers anymore. The powers are in us."

"Woah, cool chameleons."

Just then Owlette's watch started beeping before the same bright light that blinded them before appeared in front of them again.

It faded to reveal Romeo'a crazy hair with the signature white line marked on his hair. He was wearing a lab coat and his appearance overall hasn't changed just that he's taller.

"ROMEO?!" Everyone (except the future versions) exclaimed in shock.