New suits

Finally after school, our heroes head over to the news station for their interview. They walk up to the counter and the lady gave them is scariest glare they have ever seen.

"Who are you, what do you want?"

"Oh we are here of an interview." Connor answered.

The lady glared at them some more, before pointing the way to the interview room.

"That way."

"Thank you so much." Amaya thanked her .

"Yeah whatever."

They start talking about the interview and how to defeat Diego while walking to the interview room.

"That lady's got some attitude." Amaya told them.

"Yeah. I think she knows us from the video Cameron posted. But she might hate us like the rest of the people. Maybe if we defeat Diego, we can show everyone that we are good." Connor suggested.

"Yeah." Amaya replied.

They noticed how quite Greg has been this whole time.

"Hey Greg? Helloooooo?" Connor gave him a slight shove and he immediately snapped out of his thoughts.

"Huh?"

"You were day dreaming or something. You ok?" Amaya asked.

"Oh yeah I'm.... fine. I'm just nervous for the interview. I'm not used being the center of attention. It freaks me out."

"Think of this as an opportunity to explain ourselves and clear our names. You might feel better."

"Yeah, it does make me feel better."

Suddenly someone appeared in front of them.

"You must be the.... kids with Super powers!" The employee said. He did not know how to address the kids.

"That's us!"

"Great! Your up soon."

"O-ok." Greg stuttered.

"You can wait in the waiting room for now." An employee pointed to a room.

"Thanks."

They walk into the room and took a seat. They started discussing about how to take down Diego and such.

"RING RIIIIINNNNNGG" Connors phone started to ring.

"Uh hello?" He picked up the phone.

"Where are you? Diego is at the museum. Get here NOW!"

"We're at a news station, be right there!" Connor hung up the phone and stood up.

"What happened?" Amaya asked.

"Diego has been spotted at the museum, come on we've got to go!" They all stood up and started running to the museum. Greg tripped over a rock and fell over, triggering a secret button on his sleeve. F,Romeo has given them hoodies, it was supposed to act as a replacement for their old Pj mask suits. After hitting the button, metal wrapped itself around Greg's body and turned into a suit. It was like an iron gecko, from head to toe, except that it was green and silver.

"Woah!" Connor said in awe.

"Cool! This must be the secret suit Romeo told us about! How did you activate it?" Amaya asked.

"I don't know. I just fell and hit my wrist." Greg answered.

"That's it! There must be a button somewhere in the sleeve....." Connor touched around his sleeve and pressed a button. Just like Greg, or Gekko, his body had a suit of armour covering it. It was like captain America and iron mans suits combined, just that is was blue and silver.

Next was Amaya, she activated the button and a suit came out, again made out of iron. It was red and golden. There were wings coming from the back, like the falcon's metal wings.

And you bet during all of this people were in shock, awe, and scared all at the same time. Some were taking out their phone to record, some were running, and others were staring.

"Ok let's go! Pj masks we're on our way, into the.... day to save the... day?"

"We gotta work on that part. Let's just get to the museum."

They took off, Owlette and her flying, Catboy with his super cat speed, and Gekko who was hitching a ride on Catboy's back.

"I'm surprised you can still run so fast, you know with the new suits and me on top." Greg said.

"It feels normal, I don't really feel any extra weight except for you."

When they reached the museum, they saw Diego using his super powers tossing things around. Their future selves were all on the floor, groaning in pain. He approached F,Romeo.

"So, do you surrender?"

"We... will.... never.... surrender!" F,Romeo continued, "until.... the... very.... end."

"Oh I'll put an end to this."

Diego lifted his leg and was ready to give F,Romeo the final blow.