Quality Time

Pearce's P.O.V
After I walked out of Y/N's house, I was grinning like an idiot. I now know why she talks about her sister so much. She's a smart, funny, sweet little girl, and she cares for her big sister so much it's kind of adorable, actually. They have a special bond, one that I wish me and my siblings had. I sighed in contentment, strolling down the gloomy road once more. Seeing this place also got me thinking about the type of life that some people live, and all of a sudden I felt a certain dull pain in my chest at the thought that Y/N and Olivia had to endure it. They don't deserve anything like this, especially Y/N.
I continued to wonder as I walked on, taking in every bit of the town that I had once called home for many years of my life. Nothing had really changed, except that I had grown older and discovered a new perspective to everything. Another thing that had changed was the fact that Y/N was now here.

I just couldn't stop thinking about her.

Every time I thought about her, there was a tingly feeling in my stomach that wouldn't go away, and a yearning in my heart just to see her. Of course, today I had finally gotten my wish, and it was better than I could've ever dreamed of it being. She was so caring, sweet, funny, beautiful, and amazing, and I knew that there was so much more to her that I had yet to find out.
All of a sudden, I wanted to run back to their house and just stay with her. I didn't want to wait to see her again. I needed to see her now.

I know it sounds crazy, after all I had just spent almost the whole day with her and I'm probably sounding desperate, but I couldn't help my feelings. I guess this is what happens when you fall in love with someone.

I sighed, running a hand through my messy brown hair as I tried to distract myself from thinking about the gorgeous, E/C eyed girl that had stolen my heart. Looking up at the sky, I noticed that a small ray of sunlight was now peaking through the sterling grey clouds above, covering this miserable neighbourhood in a friendly glow.

Suddenly, an idea came to me: I should take Y/N out on a date.

I know it sounds crazy, considering the fact that we met for real only a few hours ago and she probably doesn't even like me like that anyway, but I couldn't help but feel that I needed to spend more time with her.

A bright, energetic smile lit up my face as I continued back to my place with a spring in my step, going over numerous ideas in my head on what I could do to make my time with Y/N the best ever.

~A Few Days Later~

Normal P.O.V
Y/N was sitting in her bedroom, pen tapping restlessly against her face as she tried to think of a plot for the story she was currently working on. It was about a shy, quiet girl falling in love with the most popular boy at school, and she was trying not to make anything too cliche. Come to think if it, it reminded her of her and Pearce. Letting out a defeated sigh, the girl was about to go make herself some lunch before an all too familiar voice popped into her mind.

"Hey Y/N/N, whatcha doin'?" Pearce asked casually, his honey voice reverberating inside her mind. Shaking off any previous thoughts, the girl responded with a "Nothing much. Just trying and failing at coming up with a story plot."
"Hey, I'm sure it'll come along great on the end. Anyway, have you had lunch yet?" The boy questioned, and Y/N was a bit confused as to why he would ask that. He never had before, anyway. "Umm, no, I haven't", she told him almost hesitantly, leaning against her bedroom wall to get more comfortable. If they were gonna have a conversation then it could last quite a while, especially if Pearce had some stuff to say.
"Ok, well don't have anything to eat yet. Just wait for a while, alright? Oh, and you might wanna get changed into something nicer, as I'm sure you're just wearing sweats at the moment", he added with a slight chuckle.
Y/N blushed furiously as she looked down at her grey sweatpants and pyjama shirt, then she stared down at her scruffy bunny slippers. Yeah, Pearce knew her too well.
"Fine, but can I ask why?" The girl asked curiously, still a bit pink form being caught out by a hot guy.
Wait, did she just call him hot? What are you doing, Y/N? You're supposed to cut yourself off from people, not call them hot! She argued internally before focusing back on Pearce. Thank goodness he hadn't been paying attention to her little mind rant otherwise that could've been the death of her.
Pearce supposedly took a moment to think about his answer before replying, "Just do it, alright? In a few minutes you'll know why". After he said that, Y/N felt him disconnect from their little chat and go back to his own thoughts, while she was left pondering hers. What was he planning?