Harmione

Harmione, so Harry and Hermione.
I'll give it 2/10.

Hermione was the first person I shipped Harry with. As I have said before, I watched the movies first, and so I fell in love with Ron later, and started shipping Romione. And it was that time I didn't even know what a "ship" was, so I just thought that they would've been nice together. + The movies messed up everything anyway, so let's not talk about them.

In the books, it was clear that harmione was a nono. But still, I'd say after hinny, ronarry, maybe hedric and a little un-toxified drarry, it makes the most sense of the Harry ships. I just somehow deeply dislike it, that's why the bad rating.

I still think that Romione makes the trio whole. I don't really think Hermione and Harry complete each other like Ron and Hermione, or Ron and Harry do. Ron was able to deal with Hermione's bickering. Harry was not. Also when Hermione and Ron fight, everyone knows about it and when Harry and Ron fight, that's all the reader knows for the next hundred pages. But when Harry and Hermione fight, the reader along with Harry will forget in a minute.

Their relationship wouldn't be perfect, but I've seen worse.

Also, they give literal sibling energy. Harry being annoyed by Hermione nagging to him and fixing his ideas and doings? Hermione shipping Harry and Ginny? Please, siblings 100%

Summary: Nothing horrible, but they would get a divorce after a week or two. I wouldn't read a fanfic about it.