You Scare the Hell out of Me (sterek)

This is short but it's cute ^_^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stiles smiled as he heard his window being pushed open. The majority of the wolves finally learned how to use a door, all except one. Stiles turned in his desk chair to see Derek, the man looking uncomfortable.

"Everything okay?" Derek nodded to Stiles' question. He moved forward, sitting on his knees in front of Stiles. He put his arms on either side if Stiles, his hands on the arms of the chair Stiles was sitting on.

"Der?"

"You scare the hell out of me." Stiles went to comment on that, but Derek continued speaking.

"And what I mean by that is, every time you do as little as look my way, the demons inside me run for their lives. Every time you put your hands on me, it's as if I've been wiped clean of my sins. Every time you whisper my name, I know I've been given another chance at life. And every time you wrap yourself around me, it feels as though I'm out of harms way. You scare the hell out of me.

"And what I mean by that, is I think I've finally found my saving grace.. I crave you in the most innocent way. I crave to say goodnight & give you forehead kisses & to say I adore you when you feel at your worst. I crave you in ways where I just want to be next to you & nothing more or less.. So will you allow me the pleasure of being able to do that for the rest of my life & marry me?"

Stiles smiled, tears forming in his eyes.

"Yes. Yes. A thousand times yes."

Derek smiled, moving forward to catch Stiles' lips with his. He pulled a ring from his pocket & held it out to Stiles. Stiles laughed when he saw it & slipped it onto his ring finger.

"This is the ring from our first date, from the quarter machine. You kept it all this time?" Derek nodded.

"Used to wear it on my necklace. I'll buy you a real ring for the wedding, but I wanted the engagement ring to mean something more." Stiles smiled, kissing Derek again.

"I love it, & I love you."

"Love you too."

This was written by amber_lucille