The Sent of You (THIAM) (MATURE)

It started one day Liam had slept through his alarm and was running late for school. He cursed as he jumped out of bed and quickly searched for clothes, a shower be dammed -he didn't have time for one. He grabbed a pair of jeans and a navy hoodie hanging on his desk chair. He threw it on, not noticing the other scent on it and ran out of his room. He really didn't notice until Mason pointed it out at their Math class.

"Dude, is that hoodie yours? Because I've never seen you wearing it." his best friend said.

Liam looked down at himself, "I dunno. I was running late and grabbed the first thing I could find."

Mason shrugs and continued writing on his notebook. But now Liam couldn't stop wondering that, indeed, this wasn't his hoodie. It was a little bigger than what he usually wears and also it had another scent coming from it. Making sure no one is looking his way, Liam carefully brings the sleeve up to his nose and inhales, the warm and musky scent filling all his senses and now he recognizes that scent.

Theo's scent.

His stomach flutters as he thinks about the chimera. But why was Theo's hoodie over his room when the chimera's been staying at the guests room? Maybe his mom thought it was his and she left it over his room.

Trying not to think too much in it, he shrugged it off and continued with his math problems, feeling rather calm after inhaling the chimera's scent.

After that, it started happening more often. Liam would occasionally grab and put on Theo's clothes, telling his mom to leave both Theo's and his clothes over Liam's bed. Once there he could chose which garment he felt like wearing; sometimes sneaking into the guests room only to find one specific shirt or hoodie. Theo didn't seem to notice; he would've have said something if that were the case. Also, Liam procured not to wear the chimera's clothes when he was around. It was just when he went to school or when Theo was out working.

Liam thought that he wasn't doing anything wrong; it's not like he's stealing them forever. Once he's done with one piece of clothes, he just puts it over the laundry basket and grabs another clean one. Although he prefers the ones that the chimera recently uses. Like one Saturday Theo woke up late after he had fell asleep wearing a grey jumper and then he had to go to work. Liam wore the jumper all day while in his house, the chimera's scent engulfing him and making him feel warm and happy. He even fell asleep on his bed while wearing the jumper and found out that he really liked it when Theo's clothes smelled like him and not just when they were clean. That musky scent really made Liam shiver.

So it became kind of a routine: Theo went to work and Liam would immediately jump to his room to search for his more recent clothes. On school days he would sometimes have to get inside the guests room early only to grab a hoodie or a shirt, carefully so Theo wouldn't woke up.

Liam felt dread when Scott and the others came one time to visit because he was sure that they would be able to smell Theo on him, even when he wasn't wearing his clothes. Sure, they knew that the chimera was living at Liam's house, so he could use it as an excuse if anyone asked.

But he wasn't counting on Malia.

Liam was over the locker room, taking a shower after they had a hard day of training. Everyone else were gone already, so it was just Liam over the showers. The warm water caressed his skin, relaxing his sore muscles and sorrowly washing away what lingered of Theo's scent on his skin. Liam wanted to pout for that but he knew that as soon as he got home he could wrap himself over one of Theo's shirts and he feels content again. He was thinking about which shirt should he choose once he got home, maybe that white v-neck shirt that Peter got for him or maybe the jumper he likes so much, when the shower curtain is suddenly pulled back and Liam turns around to see Malia standing on the other side of the shower, right in front of him and completely invading his privacy.