Derek hates Tiktok (sterek)

The one where Derek hates tik tok or the 5 times the pack almost found out Stiles was tik tok famous and the 1 time they did

Derek is dating stiles from the start but stiles isn't pack. When Derek says his family he means the fire survivors (Laura,Cora and Peter)

1. It was a Friday and like every Friday for the past year and a half the pack was at the Hale house. Derek walked in the pack house arms filled with pizza and saw all his betas huddle together on the couch, Derek heart swelled to see everyone sitting together bonding.

"Diner," Derek called. The pack looked up at Derek, then returned the staring at their phones.

"Did you see this one?" Lydia showed the pack her phone.

"I love that one," Scott laughed. The pack was all in agreement that it was a funny video.

"What are you all staring at?" Derek asked as he set down the pizzas.

"This amazing tik toker," Scott began.

"He is so incredible at acting, his video make me tear up," Lydia added.

"He is so hot," Erica chimed in.

"I'd tap that."

"I'm right here babe," Boyd mumbled. Erica laughed and kissed his cheek.

"His videos are hilarious," Isaac said. Liam agreed with him.

"Watch this one."

"I'm not watching any of those silly videos. Now put away your phones, it's pack bonding time," Derek ordered.

"Come on Der, just watch this one and you'll be hooked," Isaac promised.

"No,no, don't watch one of those silly ones. Watch one of his acting ones, this one makes me cry." Lydia tried to shove her phone in her face.

"No. I said enough guys, lets eat a nice meal together," Derek all but growled.

"Fine," Scott huffed.

"But I bet you would love S as much as the rest of us."

"S?" Derek raised his eyebrow.

"This tik toker, no one knows his real name so we just call him S," Scott shrugged.

Derek ignored the talk about S that surrounded him at the dinner table. Derek was glad that all his betas got along and all had similar interest, he just wished that it was something he was interested in as well. The name S though, it seemed so familiar to him. Where has he heard it before?

"Hey did you start without us?" Cora pouted as she and the rest of the Hale pack walked in. They had all been out picking out snacks and movies for tonight.

"You're just in time little squirt."

"Don't call me that Derek," Cora growled. Derek laughed as Cora flashed her yellow eyes at him.

~~~~

2. "Back by popular demand, my voice impressions." Stiles said to his camera phone.

He was filming another tik Tok today. He was almost at a million fans and he really wanted to hit a million fans before his birthday next month.

"Lets start with my Scooby-Doo impression. Raggy? Rooby Rooby Roo. Rhost?" Stiles cleared his throat as he prepared for his next one.

"What's up my mammals? This is Sid the sloth from the movie Ice Age."

"Sti," Derek called as he entered the house. Stiles burst out into laughter from being interrupted by his boyfriend.

"I'm upstairs babe." His bedroom door swung open and Stiles ended the video there.