Text messages (Theo Raeken)

you always had a secret admiration for theo raeken, but seeing as scott's pack hated him and didn't trust him, you also had to stay away. or at least, make the pack think you were staying away.

theo couldn't deny his attraction for you, either. so when he asked you out you had to make excuses to the pack, mostly your brother, to where you were and what you were doing.

you had been dating theo for a almost six months now, and surprisingly enough, the pack didn't suspect a thing, neither did liam.

you had mastered how to lie while keeping your heart rate steady, knowing your brother could hear it. you didn't have a tell.

when you went out to see theo, you'd say you were studying with your friend, y/f/n. and luckily enough, she would always cover for you.

whenever you got home from seeing theo, you would spray yourself with perfume to mask theo's scent.

keeping your relationship with theo a secret was fairly easy, the only people who knew were you, theo, and y/f/n.

-

your heart fluttered when you got a text from theo

t: i miss you
t: come over babygirl

you looked up at liam, who was playing video games. you told liam you'd help him study whenever he was done playing. he told you he'd only be playing one or two more rounds.

you: not today, i can't

t: why?
t: just imagine the things we could do if you did;)

you smiled as your cheeks started to heat up.

"who are you texting?" your brothers voice filled the room, you looked up to notice he paused his game.

"no one special, liam." you told him.

"your hearts beating like crazy and you're blushing. who is it?"

"just one of my friends." you replied. technically theo was a friend, just close than your other friends.

"whatever." liam muttered, unpausing his game.

you looked down at your phone, seeing theo had sent you a few more texts.

t: please babe?
t: i miss you
t: i miss your lips
t:i miss your eyes
t:i miss your touch
t:your body
t:everything about you

you: i miss you too, but i'm supposed to help liam study

t: anyone could help him study.
t: but babygirl, you're the only one who can pleasure me.

you smiled, blushing at your horny boyfriend.

just as you were about to reply, your phone was being taken from you.

"give me my phone back, liam." you whined, reaching for it. but he was taller than you, so all he had to do was hold it over your head.

"seriously, who are you texting?" he asked, looking through the messages. you groaned, obviously not wanting him to see what theo had sent.

you weren't stupid enough to have his contact name as theo, it was simply just a blushing face emoji. you didn't dare call him theo while you were texting either, just in case someone were to go through your phone. exactly like liam was now.

"seriously, why do you care?" you mimicked, reaching for your phone again.

"you're my baby sister, i want to know who's making your heart race and blush." he responded, reading more of yours and theo's texts.

"please just give me my phone back, liam." you demanded, "this really isn't your business."

even though there was no way of him finding out it was theo, your text messages were private and you didn't want him reading them.

"babygirl?" he questioned, "who is this?" he ignored your demands, continuing to read more and more of your conversations with theo. most of what theo sent you wasn't clean; theo would constantly text you about wanting to fuck you, he would continuously tell you how hot you look, especially in his clothes, he'd tell you things he'd like you do to you when you can't go see him, he would tell you how amazing the sex was, he'd let you know when he was horny or sexually frustrated and how much he needed you there.

you and the constantly made plans for you to sneak out and meet somewhere.

"so this is just a fuck buddy?" liam growled, throwing your phone back at you. "one, who the hell is that? and two, you're too young for any of that." you hated when he accused you of something. theo was much more than a fuck buddy. without sex, he was still an amazing boyfriend. when you're on your period, he'll buy you your favorite snacks and candy, he'll rub your stomach and back when they're hurting. he takes you on dates, and is the perfect gentlemen on the dates.

"you're only a year older than me." you retorted. "and he's not just a fuck buddy."

"then what are all these texts about, y/n?"

you rolled your eyes, annoyed. you knew you wouldn't get out of this one.

"he's my boyfriend." you told liam. "i'm just not ready to say who it is yet." liam gave you a look, clearly annoyed you wouldn't tell him.

"is it brett?"

you shook your head, "even if you guess it i won't tell you."

"but your heartbeat will." he replied back. it was always annoying when he used his supernatural hearing against you. you didn't think it was fair, because you were just human and can't tell when he's lying. he used to be horrible at it, but ever since scott turned him into a werewolf, he'd gotten better at it.

"theo?" he asked, you tried your absolute best to remain calm. "gotcha." liam smirked.

"he's not as bad as everyone says he is, you just have to give him a chance." you muttered, scared he woiuld yell at you. he absolutely hated theo.

"it's fine, y/n. he helped the pack last year. we're allies, i guess." he told you, going back to his game.

you sighed in relief, glad your brother wasn't mad.

"i'll call mason to help me study, go see theo." liam told you.

-

"he wasn't mad?" theo questioned, shocked. you shook your head.

you explained to theo the situation that had just happened. now you didn't have to keep your relationship a secret anymore.

you and theo were laying in his bed, his arms around you and your hand playing with his hair. you were watching cartoons on netflix.

"so our relationship doesn't have to be a secret anymore?" theo asked, kissing your forehead.

"no," you smiled, happy that you could finally show everyone at school your boyfriend.