We like The Cars (brett talbot) (MATURE)

An: Ik this doesn't go with the actual time line of the show but just act like it does. So it's Scott with Malia, Lydia with Stiles and y/n with Brett

Today you Malia and Lydia were sitting on the bleachers watching you're boyfriends practice for the game today. Brett would have been late if you hadn't basically pushed him out of the door. You love him to death but when it comes to keeping track of time he sucks at it.

So you decided to come with him even tho the game doesn't start for another 4 hours. You attend BHHS but you wear Brett's hoodie because you wanted to support him. The coach asks you girls to find a way to get a lot of people here and put more heat on the game since it was a charity game you needed to raise as much money as possible. And you guys come up with a brilliant idea to make a TikTok.

You immediately knew what sound to do.

And the best part was both teams were in it.

"So many kinds where can we sign"

Lydia and Malia were in the camera along with some of the other girls, with the BHHS lacrosse team.

"We like them dumb and we like them smart, I like the ones with the pretty eyes, well I like all kinds of guys"

Malia grabbed Scott when they said "we like them dumb" and Lydia grabbed stiles when they said "and we like them smart" and one of the other girls grabbed Liam when they said "I like the ones with the pretty eyes" and all the other girls said the "well I like all kinds of guys"

That's where you jump in.

"Stop"

Your presence being known since you were the only one on screen what didn't have red BHHS on. Instead you had a green Davenford Prep hoodie on with your boyfriends number and last name on the back.

"What happend"

Lydia and Malia responding to you.

"How about the ones we especially like"

"Witch ones"

"You know the ones with the cars that go"

"I hear you, HIT IT"

Than it skips to all the DFP lacrosse players. And you with some of the girls from there school.

"We like the cars, the cars that go boom. Well Tegraw and bunny and we like the boom"

You were all just dancing around having fun while it was there part on the screen.

Once it was over every one was excited and cheering. You grabbed your phone and watched it with the Lydia and Malia, while the boys went back to practice.

"This is so good I can't wait to post it" you said after watching it.

You captioned it. "charity game at BHHS tonight. Who will win? Anybody can come to watch. See you there 😉"

SHARE

••••••••••

You knew that the tiktok would bring a few extra people the but what you didn't know is HOW MANY EXTRA people were going to be there. Also the fact that you forgot to mention that you have like 9 million followers.

Brett made the winning shot for Davenford they won 7-18.

When he won everyone on the Davenford side including you cheered very loudly. Everyone rushed into the field to congratulate the team loud cheers coming from every direction. You couldn't find Brett, you kept looking until two arms wrapped around your waste.