The Little Things (SCISAAC) part.3 (Series contains mature content)

Scott was kind of anxious about the road trip. There was a lingering awkwardness with Aiden, who had been part of the Alpha Pack determined to ruin their lives. He was also queasy about seeing Derek - brooding, tough guy Derek - being romantic with Stiles. How would they even do it? But most of all, he disliked the notion of not being able to have sex with Isaac, and having to show restraint. Isaac would do everything to drive him over the edge.

Stiles came by in his Jeep at seven and Scott and Isaac piled in to the backseat, stealing glances at Derek's impassive expression in the front seat. Stiles kept on a stream of meaningless chatter to which Scott responded occasionally. Isaac kept his gaze focused on Derek.

'So Derek, you now have the hots for Stiles?'

Derek sighed and closed his eyes, as if he had known this was coming.

'Easy there, Lahey,' Derek snapped. 'It's none of your business.'

'I was just asking,' pouted Isaac.

Derek shot him a murderous glare and then reached over quickly to kiss Stiles roughly.

'Oh, God,' whispered Isaac, sinking back into the padded foam of the car seat.

Scott grinned.

Stiles recovered quickly. 'Shut you right up, huh, Isaac?'

'Okay, where are we even going?' asked Isaac.

'Picking up Lydia and Aiden first, obviously.'

Isaac sighed and scooted closer to Scott. Scott turned red as he felt Isaac's hand creeping down the front of his pants. He was hard immediately, he had never actually cum after the escapade in the kitchen. Isaac laughed softly in his ear.

'Just say it and I'll stop.'

'No,' said Scott firmly.

Isaac's eyebrow arched up. His hands slid expertly beneath Scott's boxers and grabbed his dick. He began stroking him slowly, excruciatingly slowly.

'Come on, babe.'

'No,' said Scott, but his voice was less sure than before.

Sensing victory was close, Isaac leaned into Scott and kissed him. Scott gasped. Suddenly, Derek spoke.

'Hands out of his pants, Lahey. There will be no horny adventures tonight.'

'Yeah, my Jeep is sacred ground,' added Stiles.

Cursing, Isaac withdrew his hand and Scott's dick throbbed sadly at the loss of sensation. Isaac pulled away and stared moodily out of the window. An idea began to form in Scott's mind. Maybe he would be the one to win the contest.

Lydia and Aiden were gracious about sharing the backseat with them but it was still awfully cramped. Isaac grinned evilly as he pulled Scott into his lap.

'Be nice, give them space,' Isaac whispered.

Lydia laughed. 'Such hornballs, all of you.'

Aiden caught her lips with a quick kiss before Stiles began ranting about how there should be no "stains". Derek growled for impact. Isaac took advantage of the opportunity to position Scott so that his crotch was obscured by Isaac's leg. Isaac then devilishly began to stroke Scott's dick once more, causing him to moan.

'Say the magic word, McCall.'

'Hey, Lydia,' said Scott. 'Mind making some space?'

Isaac growled and his arms wrapped around Scott like vines. Lydia laughed.

'If it's okay with Isaac, sure.'

'Oh, it's okay with him,' said Scott sweetly, breaking Isaac's hold and dropping off his lap.

Teen wolf one-shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें