Jealous (Brett Talbot)

Text
"Come on, Y/N. Please, please, please," Mason begged.

"Okay," You smiled. "I'll be your hot flight attendant."

***

Music blared from the speakers and strobe lights adorned the dance floor in Sinema. It was Friday night and Mason thought it was a good idea to blow off steam and have fun, take a break from the supernatural world.

"We don't look old enough to be in this club," Liam commented.

"And neither does he," Mason quipped.

You turned your head to look at who Mason was staring at and frowned. The guy he was talking about was Brett Talbot. Jealousy boiled inside of you at the sight of him dancing with another girl.

You and Brett had gone out a few times before. There was casual flirting, of course, but nothing more than that. You however wished there was. You liked Brett --like really really liked him.

"So is this club mix?" Liam asked.

"-ish," You said sullenly.

"You okay?" Liam nudged your shoulder noticing the shift in your mood.

"Peachy." You smiled. "Come on."

The three of you made your way to a booth and ordered some drinks. All was fun and laughter until you felt eyes staring at you.

You searched the room for the owner and your gaze fell on Brett. He sat at one of the booths from the other side of the bar, and sitting next to him was another brunette. He draped his arm across her shoulders and arched his brow as if challenging you to do something about it.

You rolled your eyes. Two can play at this game. Let's just see who's going to break first. And it definitely wasn't going to be you.

"Liam, dance with me." You said.

"What? I-"

Not really giving him a chance to say no, you grabbed his arm and dragged him on the dance floor. You placed both your hands on his neck, eliminating the distance between your bodies. He was about to protest when you whispered, "Just go with it."

Realizing what you were up to, Liam played along and placed his hands on your hips. You grinded your body against his, although kept your eyes locked at Brett's the entire time.

If looks could kill you'd probably be dead right now. The look Brett gave you was feral and dangerous.

You smirked. Your plan was working. Taking it up a notch, you broke eye contact and rubbed your noses together. You were about to pretend kiss Liam when someone yanked you backwards.

"What the--"

"You're mine." Brett growled. His eyes flashed gold for a brief moment.

You snatched your hand from his grasp and crossed your arms. "Possessive, aren't we?" He broke. You grinned. "Glad to see you finally came to your senses.