1. Aoba Johsai

*Hinatas POV*

   Today we're having a practice game against Aoba Johsai, I heard they're pretty good! I can't wait to see the team, I wonder what they look like? Who's the captain of their team? Are they good looking? It doesn't matter it wouldn't be a good idea to date someone on another team, let alone the same team, it may cause problems if you haven't figured out yet, I'm gay but haven't came out yet. Anyways I'm almost at school I need to hurry so I won't be late with that I pedal quicker on my bike to get there sooner, so I'm able to put my bike away without having to rush. I get there in a couple of minutes and get to the club room putting my bike under the stairs like always, I run over to the gym and see Sugawara. "Hey Sugamama!" He turns to look at me "Why does everyone call me mom?!" I giggle from his response "It's cause you act like a mom mom!" I tell him, he looks at me again. "Then who's the dad?" "Oh Dadchi is." next it's his turn to giggle, "So does that mean Daichi's my husband?" He asks me, with a odd face. "Yeah I guess it does, can't not have both of you after all." I tell him when the rest of the team walks through the door, I hear Kageyama "I don't like him he's an asshole he almost punched me if it wasn't for Iwazumi!" He practically yells. "Kageyama I know but it's been years he could have changed!" "That asshole? Change? Yeah right he was always rude to me!" Dadchi and Kageyama continue back and forth, meanwhile the rest of us get in a group. "Daichi, Kageyama come on we're getting on the bus stop bickering!" Suga said quite annoyed already,momma's scary when he's annoyed or scary.

     We have been on the bus for about an hour now some of us are talking, sleeping or playing on our phones cough cough Tsukkishima cough. Kageyama's still angry about this person who almost punched him, I'm guessing they're on the other team if he's bringing it up. I wonder what his position, is he captain? Wing spiker, ace, middle blocker what? I hadn't even noticed but the bus had gotten quiet, I look around and notice how most of us had fallen asleep I see Daichi and Suga talking quietly but then look go to look around, I quickly duck down. I wait a few seconds before slowly pooping back up and seeing them kiss. So the mom and dad of the team are dating. That's nice they're like real parents now that I know! I sit back quietly, I wish I could have something like that but who would want someone as broken and ugly as me... Yeah yeah I know you may say that I'm not but you don't know what I look under my clothes the bruises and marks I have littered all over me where people can't see even in my volleyball uniform. My so called 'father' beats me almost everyday, week, month, and year since my mother and sister died in a hit and run.

       I got blamed for everything by 'father' cause they were out getting something for my birthday, if only it hadn't happened then maybe, just maybe I would still have a family but. I have my teammates and they're all I need I may not always express myself with them because I'm scared that they'll think different of me but I know they could still help. I want to tell them what's happening but if my father finds out I told someone he'll beat me even more and harder I'm scared he might show up at school one day and do something I'm just so scared... I need to stop thinking these things I go to get up but almost trip over Kageymama's foot but catch myself on the seat, I quickly look around to make sure I woke no one up and I stand up straight and walk over to Suga and Daichi and sit on the floor by Suga putting my head on his lap and just sitting there. Daichi and him stop talking and I can feel their eyes on me. I ignore it and just place my arms around my head.

   I feel a hand in my hair, "Hinata, are you okay?" I hear Daichi ask me, I shake my head. I can trust them not to tell anyone right? "What's wrong?, would you wanna tell me?" Suga said this time, he's still playing with my hair. " I'm scared." I mumble out I feel the tears prickling in my eyes. "What was that? We couldn't hear you." Daichi spoke I lift my head "I-I'm scared, Daichi Suga I'm so scared he's gonna come after me.." I choke out, they look at each other and scoot apart so there's room between them and they pat it I push myself up and sit between them. "Can you tell us who 'he' is?" "My father..." I say "Why would you be scared it's your father?" I shake my head a tear slipping down my cheek I look over at Suga then Daichi, "H-he's not a fa-father to me. H-he abuses me." I sob out quietly so no one else hears, I hear the two of them gasp and hold onto me rubbing circles into my back and rubbing my head.