4. Making up

*Our sunshines POV*

    Once again I wake up next to warmth and I smile, then I remeber last night. My cheeks go pink and bury my head into his neck, it felt nice but I'm still confused? I mean I came? Is that what he said I did? I close my eyes even more and sigh. Fuck it I'm gonna kiss his neck till he wakes up? I put little kisses up and down his neck but eventually start bitting it a little and I hear a small whimper come from his mouth and I grin. I looked up how you get a hickey once cause I wanted one so yeah....I pull back after a couple of seconds of sucking and biting at his neck until I see a pinky purple spots on his neck where my mouth was. I hope he won't be mad that I did this.. I kiss his lips and I feel his lips immediatley start moving with mine, I open my eyes and see him staring at me. My eyes go wide and I pull back and I hear a deep tired chuckle come from him, "Thank you for the hickies Hina~" He purs and my face goes red, I close my eyes shaking my head. "Aw come on...You can put more if you want to Hina.." I hear him barely whisper and I open my eyes, is he really gonna let me?! I slowly lower myself back down to his neck searching for anything that would mean he wants me to stop but I don't see any.

     I get down to his neck and kiss he hums, I can feel it too. I open my mouth wider and gently bite down, sucking and licking at it. I leave a huge one right where I just was, I move up his neck right below his jaw and make one there. I go back down and kiss right above his collar bone and he whimpers, I bite down and he lets out a little moan. I smile sucking on that spot, soon there's hickies covering both side of his neck. He sits up and kisses me getting off the bed and looking in his mirror running his fingers over the hickies I left on him. My eyes widen realizing he has to go to school where everyone will see him and I look down. "A-ah sorry Kawa I got carried away now everyone's going to see your neck..." I hear a giggle come from his direction and I look up and he's smiling? "It's alright Hina remember I told you, you can put more if you wanted. I was really hoping you would...I'm glad you did!" He smile and walks back over picking me up and I yelp wrapping my legs around him quickly. "Hey Hina..." "Hm?" "Do you think I could put some one you....?" He whispers into my ear and I can feel my face getting hot, I nod. "Thank you kitten~" I feel myself being set back down onto the bed and his face in my neck.
    I gulp waiting for him to start, I gasp feeling his lips kiss my neck and my hands immediatley go to his hair, it tickles. Entangling themselves, I feel him sucking and I let out a small whimper. Soon letting out tiny moans as he goes all over my neck, I pull him closer and soon it's my turn to look in the mirror I gasp and touch my neck. Turning my neck side to side to look at each of them, my neck now looks like his, my face going red again but this time realizing I too have to go to school with my neck covered. I turn around looking at him and smile, or at least I think I am? I walk over to him and crawl up him wrapping my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. I pull him into a kiss, it was short but we both ended up smiling like idiots. "We need to get ready, get your uniform on it's hanging in my closet I'll get my uniform on too and I'll take you to school." He walks over to the closet opening it and handing me my clothes I take them and take off my pajama's switching them for my uniform.

      I turn back and see him pulling his pants up, I snort and he looks back at me with a questioning look. "Kawa you don't have a booty!" I say pointing to his ass and he gasps. "What ever do you mean Hina! I have a butt! It's just hidden." He states it like it's a fact and I smile shaking my head, "Yeah yeah!" I giggle and he sighs. "Well at least you have an ass for the both of us." He smirks "I-I uhh, okay then...Also do you have anything I can use to cover these up?" I gesture to my neck and he slumps over, "Yeah I'll go get you them just let me finish pulling up my pants." I hum and sit down on his bed, waiting for him to get something. Soon he walks back in and he's holding some bandages, "This is all I could find come on I'll wrap your neck up!" I get up and walk over and he has me hold one side down while he wraps my neck, soon my necks covered and he sticks it to the other bandage and I nod looking in the mirror. "Is it to tight?" I shake my head turning around and grabbing the front of his clothes and pull him down kissing him once again. "Thank you Kawa." I murmur against his lips kissing him again. "No problem kitten, we gotta go now come on." He says taking my hand and dragging me out of his room closing the door, "Wait I need to grab my phone!" I tell him and walk back to his room and grabbing my phone off the charger. Walking back out and closing his door and we take off out of his house and on the road to my school.