6. A week of chaos

*Hinata's POV*

    Today we went to the hospital to get the casts off and boy did the casts stink! I think I some how burnt my nostrils from inhaling. When we got back home he helped me pack and said he had a suprise. He said that Aoba Johsai's going to be at the traning camp and he already called my team and told them I'm going with Oikawa and Seijoh which by the way, is probably gonna be chaos too. I jumped around from excitment, that means we can practice together! Wait I remember form the last training camp that we had to do practice matches against the other teams..We lost all of them too. This is gonna be fun. "So everyone's really gonna be there?" I ask while shoving some stuff into my bag he hums and throws a shirt ontop of my head, I pull it off of me and look at it. "Why'd you throw your shirt at me?" I ask but get another one thrown at me and then three more. "You my little kitten, are gonna sleep in them alright? I can sneak you into our rooms and you can sleep with me so you don't get cold at night alright?" He questions and I nod smiling, I walk over to him and hug him wrapping my arms around him. He stops what he's doing and hugs back. "It was annoying having those things on my arms...couldn't hug you properly with them but now I can." I say into his shirt which gets a bit muffled, suddenly I'm lifted into the air and I squeek. "Ah why'd you suddenly pick me up?!" I look him in the eyes, "So I could do this.." He leans in and attaches his lips mine and kisses me soflty. I kiss back and we continue for a little longer before breaking apart to take a breath.

    "That was nice.." I mumble looking away, trying to hide my blush. I hold onto him for a little longer before we have to finish and get ready to head over to Seijoh so we can leave. We just arrived at his school when we see the rest of his team and they're all standing around and talking to each other. I see Iwaizumi and I run over to him "Brother!" I exclaim hugging him, "Oh geez Shoyo I wasn't expecting that at least give me a warning! Also what are you doing aren't you supposed to ride with your team?" He question, "Well you know it takes about two hours to get there so Kawa figured it would be better to just have me come with you guys. Otherwise he might've been late and it's just quicker this way I guess!" By now Oikawa has came up behind me and has wrapped his arms around my shoulder. "Alright shorty calm down a little! Although the bus ride may get chaotic.." he murmurs as he starts to walk onto the bus. I smile at the rest of the team and follow after him. Meanwhile the rest of the team is standing there all with a questioning look on their faces from what seems to just happened right infront of them. Iwaizumi didn't telling Oikawa to shut his trap  whne he was talking and he let the little person hug him and call him brother?! Everyone seems phased by this apart from the three that know everything. Soon the rest of the team came onto the bus and we all got seated.
      I'm sitting next to Oikawa and everyone is talking and then I hear someone yell something. "Alright who took my phone I'll throw a toaster at you once I find one, I won't hesitate bitch!" The bus goes silent and then they're coach yells at the player, "Kunimi don't cuss you should know that already!" He hisses, silence then laughter following after. The bus got loud once again, but I didn't mind because I actually thought to bring my headphones this time. I plug them into my phone and start listening to music, the first thing that plays is the opening song to HunterxHunter. I sit up and start bouncing I sing with it but quietly, I can feel a stare on me so I turn in the direction I feel it from and see Oikawa staring, he's smiling . I stop what I'm doing and blush, I think he heard me. By now I've pulled out my headphones and am looking at him. He's laughing at me, I see Iwaizumi turn and look at Oikawa and smiles while shakes his head sitting back down. "You're so cute.." He mumbles out and I blush even more, I yelp as I'm being pulled into his lap and being shoved into his shoulder.

      I just sit there, it's nice and warm like always..It's calming in a way knowing I can relax completely when he's around. "Put your headphones back in and listen to some music while you fall asleep alright? Cause I know you'll wanna play volleyball really bad once we get there, I'll toss to you okay?" I nod smiling as I put them back in and unause the music and going back to listening as I fall asleep in my captains lap. Dreaming of how I'm gonna spike ball after ball. I slowly wake up, without anyone doing it for me this time and I take our my headphones and the whole bus is quiet. Seems like they're all either playing on phones or sleeping, I mean it takes six hours to get there form Karasuno but Aoba's closer so it's shorter. I look around seeing if anyone's still awake and I see Iwaizumi is so I tap his head, he leans his head back to see who or what just touched him and he smiles once he realises it's me. "Hey Sho, we gotta be quiet if we wanna talk everyone else went to sleep after you did cause trashy you're sitting next to made everyone shut up so they don't wake you up." He whispers and I stand up a bit more to see and yup, everyone else is asleep. "Alright, uh do you know how much longer till we get there?" I whisper back and he nods, "We still have about another hour, there's some empty seat in the back so if you want we could go back there and talk or we can continue up here where we might wake someone?" He points the the back and I look, there are empty seats. I nod and get up Iwaizumi following my action and we quietly make our way to the back.