2. Coming 'home' and leaving

*Hinata's POV*

   Once again I wake up to the bus stopping, I rub my eyes and grab my phone. My eyes widen it reads '9:47' and I gasp I Immediately get up and go to grab my stuff, turning to see Daichi looking at me with worry seeing how panicked I looked. "What's wrong Hinata?" He asks me, "I've got to get home now other wise he'll...it'll be get bad, I hope he's asleep." I cry out tears prickling in my eyes, "Hey hey I can take you home okay we can put your bike in my trunk and I can take you home okay, Don't worry just tell me where to go okay?" A tear slips down my cheek as I run over to my bike and come back to Daichi who takes me to his car and helps put my bike in the trunk, Suga comes running over. "Where we going? Are we taking you to your so called father?" He asks and tears just continue to slide down my cheeks as I nod my head. As I open Daichi's car door and get in Suga getting in the back with me, "Which way do I go?" He asks turning on the car, I just pull up my phone and put in the adress into a map and start the destination giving my phone to Suga as I continue crying. Not even bothering with a seatbelt I just latch myself onto Suga and continue crying into his side while he tells Daichi where to go.

       To soon we get to my hell hole and I get out popping the trunk and grabbing my bike and pushing it to the side of the house, I walk back over to Daichi and Suga getting my phone back and then hugging them. "T-Thank y-you" I sob out, "Hey hey Hinata are you gonna be okay here?" Daichi asks I just nod my head turning and looking to see if there's any lights on I don't see any apart from the light from the tv. Hopefully he fell asleep, I look back up and wipe my tears. "I-I'll be fine you guys I'll see you tomorrow okay?" I say sadly, they nod their heads. "Remember if anything happens call us okay Hinata we don't want you to stay here at all but we understand as much as we can about your situation." Suga tells me, I just let out a shakey breath. "I-I know thank you once again guys." I say once again, tears threatining to come out again. I quickly turn around and walk up to the front door.

     I slowly twist the handle to open it and even the slightest bit of the door being open I can smell the strong odor of alcohal. I flinch knwoing that if he wakes up it's gonna be bad not only that the time I'm coming back, I try as quietly as I can to open and shut the door but it creaks and I look over to the couch and see him looking back at me. Anger in his eyes I look around and clearly see mutliple empty bottles, I look down getting ready for what's to come. I get shoved and land on the ground, "What the hell do you think you're doing back so late huh brat!?!" He yells getting in my face "I-I told you the t-team and I would b-be out of town for a practice match against ano-" The sound of skin hitting skin was deafining, I stop talking and look down holding my now stinging cheek I feel tears starting to come. No matter how many times I'm abused it still hurts... I feel myself being pulled up and then punched in the stomach, hurling over I clench my stomach.

     "This-is-what-you-get-for-being-alive!" He yells out kicking me in the stomach inbetween words, I don't bother saying anything knowing that if I do it will be worse and so I sit there taking it all. Even though it hurts so much I still manage to stand up after it all, so far I have taken a shit ton of kicks to the stomach and a couple fists to the chest. Knocking the wind out of me and making it so I can't breath apart from short, shallow breathes. I feel a pain in my face not realizing until now that he has punched me in the face, I reach up and feel my nose. Feeling a liquid on my finger, my nose is bleeding. "Are you hurt you little bitch." He hisses out, I stay still not responding after letting my hand fall back down to my side letting my nose run. I feel a grip on my hair worse than Kageyama's iron grip, my head being jerked up and instantly connected with his knee. I'm feeling light headed, I think I mi-no. No! I can't pass out, I need to be able to get through this awake.