3. Quiet

*Hinata's POV* 

       We got to the hell hole within a couple hours, I look around looking for his car...and I see it. I look over at Oikawa silently begging him to come with, he wouldn't do anything to hurt me when I have someone with me. Oikawa nods his head and we get out silently shutting the car doors, "Don't say anything and try to be as quiet as you can I want to see if he does anything..." I whisper to him as we walk up the stairs, I take out my keys and slide them into the lock turning them and seeing if the doors locked and it is. I unlock it and open the door walking in not caring if he hears me I hear him on the couch as he gets up, I ignore him until I hear him yell at me. 

    "What the hell are you doing here I thought I told your ugly ass to get the fuck out of here last night! Or do you like getting beat that much that you came back?!" He says walking infront of me and getting in my face. He's not much taller than me but he's still scary, "Like I would ever come back to you, you fucking slob." I reply as I try to go around him but am cut off by a hand in my hair and a yank, sending me back and onto the floor. I feel a couple kicks to my gut and I curl up, I don't feel anything for a couple of seconds when I look up I see his eyes are wide and staring over towards the door, looks like he has seen Oikawa. I smirk to myself, "Did you really think I would come back by myself asshole?" I laugh as I hear feet from behind me and I can tell it's Oikawa as his hands are soft despite playing volleyball. He helps me up, "I was coming to get my pajamas I didn't grab." I say walking past him easily with Oikawa's help.

      We get infront of my room and I open the door, I push myself away from him and walk over to the dresser and open it grabbing pajamas. "So this was your room, I see you have quite a few volleyball posters. Would you wanna take them with you they must be important if you have them?" He asks me I turn to him like a little kid as though asking if I can really take them with me and he smiles and I grin, going over to them and taking them down and rolling them up. I hand him the posters and I take my clothes. We walk back down the stairs, and see the asshole waiting at the bottom. "You better not say anything to the authorites boy otherwise you'll regret it." He says through gritted teath, I snort and walk past him. Oikawa right behind me, "You think you can scare me anymore. You're wrong." I say walking out the door waiting for Kawa I slame it shut, we get to his car putting my stuff in and once I sit in my seat I let out a deep exhale. "He scares me so much." I blurt out and Kawa just chuckles.

    "I can see why he scares you Hina but as I said before I swear he won't do anything to you, I'm so sorry I didn't stop him from kicking you it shocked me so much and I couldn't move from my spot until I saw you trying to get up..." He tells me sadly, I rest my hand ontop of his and squeeze it. "It's alright I understand you don't need apologize Ka-" "But I need to I was right there and couldn't do anything." He says letting his head fall down, I connect our hands. "Hey...Hey it's alright I know you were right there but that just proves that I was being honest and telling the truth. If we do end up going to the police you can be a witness Kawa." I tell him and he looks over at me and the corner of his mouth turns upwards. "You're right Hina I am a witness now and there's nothing that the asshole can do about it, I was recording too just incase something happened I had my phone in my hand with the back camera turned on. I got him kicking you and berating you, we can get him locked away Hina!" He tells me suddenly cheered up.

   "You did?!" I question and he nods his head, "I didn't even notice you were, why didn't you tell me?" He shrugs his shoulders, "I wanted to tell you out here so that thing wouldn't hear us." I nod and lean my head on his shoulder, "We should go see Sugawara and Daichi to let them know you're okay Hina." He says turning the car back on and driving away from the house, I just nod my head and tell him where to go. Soon we're infront of Karasuno and I unbuckle my seatbelt open the door and rushing over to his side as he tells me to calm down laughing while doing so, "I bet I can beat you there again!" I say taking off, "Hey this isn't fair I don't know the way!" He calls back "Guess you'll just have to follow!" I laugh running towards the gym I know they're still in there no one leaves the gym all day, I get to the doors and tell him to wait outside. I open the doors and everyone stops what they're doing and looks at me. Suga sees me and rushes over hugging me, whispering. "Are you okay? Are you hurt, how bad did he hurt you? Is Oikawa still with you?" I nod my head to all of it, "I'm gonna have some nasty bruises and he's right outside the door I told him to wait there so no one else sees him and freaks out." I inform him and he nods his head hugging me.