10. long days

Hinata's POV

     I woke up a couple hours ago and have just been playing on my phone, Kawa hasn't woken up yet at least I don't think he has any ways. I go back to messaging Tendou.

    So next week after school you wanna hang out? We didn't really get to talk much when we first met!

     Yeah! That would be awesome! Which day though?

 Tuesday? If you don't have anything planned that day!

  Alright! I'll have to let Kawa know I'm hanging out with someone after school, I'll see you then?

  Yuppers! Have fun Hinata see you in two days!

 You too Tendou!

   I close out of the messages and continue watching youtube, I know Kawa keeps snacks in his drawer next to the bed so I go over and grab something out eating it while I watch scary videos at his desk. I finished the snack and put it in the trashcan under the desk and sat there with the other blanket he had wrapped around me and I had it over my head and covering part of my face, I sit there staring at the screen as I watch whatever it is move across. I have head phones in so Kawa doesn't wake up, but that also means that when ever there's a random noise it's right in my ears. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I snap around to see Kawa and a scream. "DON'T DO THAT YOU BED POTATO!" I kick my foot at him him and he laughs leaning against the bed. "Don't laugh at me!" I scold him but it came out as more of a whine, he laughs more and I get up going over to him before I sit on his back. "Don't laugh at me.." I whisper and he stops laughing a couple seconds later he turns making me fall off his back and onto the bed, he holds onto me and burries his head in my hair. "I'm sorry kitten, are you hungry? It seems like you've been up for a while." I hum and move closer to him.

      "I wanna take a shower..moooove!" I whine and push his head back softly, he sits up and carries me out of the room to the bathroom. "Strip we're taking a shower." He said taking his shirt off and then his pants, I stare at him for a second before looking down at his... I blush and turn away taking off my shirt. "Why'd you turn away kitten? I saw you look, it's not like you haven't seen it before just turn back around." I speak over my shoulder and see he's standing there completely naked I look down and see his member and I snap my head back around.
    "Haha! Kiiitten~ finish getting undressed so we can shower~!" I feel his hands wrap my waist and I blush as I take my shorts off. "Nope not today I wanna play on the switch." I gained confidence as I took my boxers off and I got out of his grip, I go and stand in the shower with my back turned to him. I hear the shower curtain moving and I feel a hand on my butt making me gasp. I turn to look behind me and see Kawa's smirking, I turn back around and grab the shampoo. I fluff my hair up and rinse it out. I feel his hand groping my butt cheek and I smack it away I hear him chuckle so I swat my hand behind me, trying to keep his hands aways. "No touching!" I turned pointing my finger at him, he takes my hand and puts my finger in his mouth making me blush. I turn myself away and avoid looking at him, I hear a sigh. "Do you really not want to..?" I stay silent as I try and calm myself down, in both ways... He wraps his hands around my waist and lets them hang, I gulp nervously I let my head drop and to see that if, he were to move his hands down just a little bit he'd be able to feel my member.

      "I don't wanna.." I move out of his grip and grab the conditioner kneeding that into my hair before grabbing the wash cloth and beginning to clean myself. I hear a bottle open then close and Kawa gets under the water before fluffling his hair up with shampoo, I finished washing so I get under rinsing off and then getting out drying off letting Kawa finish his own shower. I walked into the bedroom and grabbed some clothes putting on my boxers and slipping on the clothes we had gottne yesterday, I got somethings that would be considered girly but I like it.. I've been told I have a feminine body, I slipped on the jeans and then the shirt pulling it down my shoulders to how it should be worn and look at myself in Kawa's mirror.