2. His little secret

After my encounter with Jordan this morning, I realized that my body was sexually frustrated and it was reacting in ways I had no control over leaving me wet and needy from the slightest skin contact with him. Electric impulses rushed through me every time he attached his lips on my cheeks or forehead as a simple gesture to kiss me goodbye . The effect his touch had on me was more than I expected it to be. At times I found myself struggling to keep a straight face while he was in my close proximity. Either I would turn into a tomato or excuse myself to the washroom to save myself the embarrassment of being caught.
Wait ,did I forget to mention that I'm a virgin who still hasn't kissed any boy for that matter. Ask me who am I waiting for, off course for my gay best friend ,Jordan who seems to be madly in love with me ,Please note:in my f-u-c-king dreams. Ehh!!!

Even though I don't wish to admit it, I honestly see a lonely and single me in the time to come with no Jordan in the scene. Ohh God kill me already!!
This very thought scares the shit out of me every time I picture myself without him .More than 5 years I had been in love with him but never had the courage to face him regarding my feelings . I was terrified of getting rejected . At no cost I could've risked my friendship with him,so I did what I thought was right, remained his bestfriend. But now I wanted more ,no I needed more of him in my life. Both my body and soul were sexually and emotionally deprived of his much needed attention I had been craving for years . My birthday was around the corner and I guess I might just muster up some courage and confess to him everything, all my feelings that were hidden in my heart for so long and get over with this unsettled heavy feeling I harboured for years now.

Right now we were both seated on the kitchen counter eating bacon and eggs, and me, I was constantly stealing glances at him like the creep I am. He's an eye candy ,my candy to be exact.

" Why do I feel like your thinking something nasty about me ,Anna ? Stop eye fucking me you little pervert. " Jordan playing slapped my head away while chuckling at me. This was a situation I always found myself in. He has caught me numerous times openly staring at him , to which he would pass a naughty remark and make me blush as if I were a seventeen year old teenager, Geez !who am I kidding, I'm still a teenager though.

" Oh Shut up, will you. I got better things to do than drool over you" ,I lie on his face and stuff my mouth with food in an attempt to finish my breakfast as fast as possible. When I was about to leave my counter with my plate, he grabbed my wrist and slightly pulled me towards him. I held onto his shoulder for support while my other hand balanced the plate from falling. He wrapped one arm around me and looked up from his chair. " I got a surprise for you on your birthday. " The way he said that made me a little nervous and sweaty because I too had a shocker waiting for him on the same day. I timidly smiled at him and turned around to leave . Instead of removing his hands, he wrapped them around my waist with my back pressed against his front. This hug did wonders to me. Butterflies erupted from the bottom of my stomach. And to top it off he placed his chin in the crook of my neck ,the weakest spot on my body , making me shudder and tense under his touch. I closed my eyes feeling his warmth against me but his next words made me go rigid , " by surprise I mean someone whom I have been seeing for almost a year now. Since you are my only family and the most important person in my life, I want you to meet this special person ."Chills ran down my spine replacing the warmth I cherished moments ago. I felt my heart pounding against my chest, ready to burst into a heartbreak. Shocked was an understatement because I was shaken. Tears pricked my eyes and I couldn't think straight anymore. No words left my mouth as I lost my ability to speak. While holding onto me he awaited my response but when he saw that I wasn't responding he turned me towards him. He gave me a concerned look, wiping away my tears, which I didn't know I shed, with the pad of his thumb . " Anna, what happened to you baby, why are you crying? Did I hurt you somewhere? " He examined my body.

"I.. I..I'm on my periods. It's hurts badly down there. I can't take it. " I choked on my tears, stuttering and struggling the heart ache I felt after hearing his secret.

" Why didn't you tell me. Just don't cry sweety ,I'll get your medication right away. " He picked me up bridal style and walked us to my room. He gently placed me on the bed, took out my painkillers along with a glass of water. I gulped the tablet with some water and laid on my bed avoiding anymore eye contact with him. He broke my heart, shattered my hope and was seeing someone else behind my back, while I was here dying to be noticed by him. Even though I had no claim over him, I couldn't stand the thought of others snatching Jordan away from me. .
A new stream of tears left my eyes as I felt his hands affectionately caress my head. He adjusted himself next to me and laid down holding my stomach in an attempt to ease my pain. Only if he knew it was my heart which was bleeding for him.

Please vote and comment. 😊
Share your opinions with me and please don't forget to vote.