8. Kiss, slap and a lie.

Standing before my dad, I looked like a scared little kitten ,cowering away from his wrath of getting disappointed from none other than his only daughter . Retired as a high ranking Army officer, he was strict, disciplined and respected in the society. But now that he has caught us red-handed , there was no way going back since I admitted to what my dad saw in my bedroom that day, which despite being a lie, was effective in deceiving one's eyes.
Had I said the truth, it would have been too confusing for him to grasp amidst the serious tension prevailing between us, and also my idea of making Jordan my fake boyfriend would have collapsed with the disclosure. This was my last chance ,my only resort at capturing his heart,I couldn't let it slip no matter what.
Jordan who was standing next to me wasn't happy about how things were turning out. He often glanced my way, taken aback at my ability to lie effortlessly to my father. In any other situation ,I would've been stuttering in my dads presence but today I couldn't afford to mess it up.
" Now that you've slept with my daughter, I want you to take responsibility as man. A true man only claims a woman,when he's in love with her and the rest are a disgrace for viewing them as a comodity. I hope your morals are high enough to meet my standards because I can't compromise with my daughter's life. " , my dad just escalated things to a different level leaving us both perplexed.
Jordan lost all his colour hearing my dads proposal.
Before he could deny it or say something else,I blurted out, " He already proposed to me daddy". Raising my hand in the air, the single diamond studded ring stood out glimmering on my finger. Happiness was evident on my Father's face but Jordan seemed more than pissed. His heated gaze bore holes in the side of my head but I didn't dare once acknowledge his anger, I'm not crazy enough to ask a death wish, you know.
Walking back to his car, he held my hand in a rough grip applying unnecessary pressure close enough to cut my blood circulation making me whimper at the slight pain it was causing. Once we were out of my dad's eyeshot, he jerked me slamming my body against his car as his hands shot up gripping my face, digging his fingers into the hollow of my cheeks, as I painfully squirmed in his hold.
" Do you have any fucking idea to what your father meant by taking responsibility, Anna? You're lying ass just made things bad to worse. And who the hell put a ring on your finger, me huh? The day your dad confronts the truth,he's gonna disown you as his daughter. And because it's you who messed it up, the burden of taking responsibility is on your fucking shoulders and not on mine." he yelled, totally frustrated with the stunt I pulled to save my ass from being exposed in front of my dad. I had no choice.
Having no control over my emotions, I let my tears wet my face while his hold got brutally painful for me to bear.
" Cry as much as you want, Anna, I don't care as long as you tell him the truth. This is not a child's play, it's your father with whom your risking it. Why drag me into this, when it was all you who initiated the trouble " he accused me showing no concern.
Amidst our fight, from the corner of my eyes I saw my dad approach us from a little distance, alerting me of our current position which could possibly give him a bad signal. Having no idea what to do ,I took a drastic step of forcefully kissing Jordan against his consent which I was sure to regret it later. Tugging at his collar, I slammed my lips on his plump ones, taking him by surprise ,something I knew would turn into pure rage once this commotion was over.
"My dads here " I managed to whisper against his lips when tried to push me away, but seeing my dad made him stop in his tracks.
"Get a room" said my dad ,breaking our kiss and handed me my phone which I realized I forgot back at my home . Relieved to find out that my dad didn't see or hear much, he left me with Jordan whose demeanor changed the minute we were alone ,giving me goosebumps all over my body. Scarred to even meet his eyes, I tried to walk past his car but was met with sharp slap on my face, throwing me off my feet. Staggered to the core ,my heart wailed more at the emotional pain than the physical pain of his slap which disclosed how much he repulsived my touch. Forcibly dragging me to his car, he pushed me in and banged the door shut.
Driving back to our apartment, I held my swollen cheeks, silently sobbing thinking about the incident that took place moments ago, making it so hard to believe that Jordan dared to raise his hand on me, on his bestfriend.
" Next time before you touch me, think twice ." Jordan hissed and left me in the car.

Even though unwillingly, Jordan is left with no choice but to keep up with this fake act of being her boyfriend before her family.
Her father isn't someone to be played with , when he decides something he makes sure that things go his way.
Will this fake boyfriend play favor Anna is a difficult question because so far it has only caused her pain.
Let's see what happens when the third person gets introduced in their already messed up life.
Stay tuned for more updates .
Vote, comment and follow.

Pls don't forget to vote .