Before

EMBER WEASLEY WAS ALWAYS THE FIRST ONE TO WAKE UP AT THE BURROW. It became a routine for her to go to the Gardens and wait for breakfast. She didn't want to disturb her family's slumber just because she's a morning person. That was why when she strided downstairs to go to her favored place, she didn't expect to see three of her siblings in front of her wide awake.

Ron, Fred and George.

They immediately released a sigh of relief and gave her wide grins. They knew that it was their dear sister Ember. Not because of the soft thuds of her footsteps, but because they knew she was always the first one to rise in the morning. Not this time, but it was because they have a plan. Ron wants to save The Harry Potter from his abusive guardians and the male twins don't wanna miss any of the fun.

The sun was just starting to rise. It was normal for the girl to wake up this early.

"You can't come with us, Em." Ron started.

"Yeah, if you come with us-"

"Mum will have our heads!"

"It's better if you stay here-"

"And cover for us."

She released a long and heavy sigh. Her puppy eyes didn't even work. She knew there was no use to argue in it.

"Be careful." said she with a defeated look.

Oh, Ginny would be so glad to see Harry Potter. She thought.

She's more than happy with the bond she has with her family. Both her parents are loving and caring. Bill is a responsible big brother. Charlie is a fun brother, especially since his obsession with Dragons didn't annoy her as much as her siblings. She actually enjoyed learning about the creatures.

Both of them are now away because of their jobs. She really missed them.

Percy is more quiet, but she always knew she could ask him when she needs help with her magic.

Fred and George. Well, who wouldn't enjoy life with those two?

Although, sometimes their pranks go overboard. Like that one time they almost got to do the Unbreakable Vow with Ron (Their Dad fortunately caught them before they could) It was also the first time she saw her Dad get real angry. The male twins are great pranksters, but they are also great brothers. They are always there if you need them.

Ron is the most protective out of her brothers. He always takes the chance to tease her and her twin, but it is obvious that he cares about them so much, even though he won't admit it.

Her twin, Ginny is her best friend. They're the only ones who can really understand each other. They always tell each other anything and everything. Like the fact that Ginny has a crush on Ron's best friend, Harry Potter. The boy who lived.

Ember hadn't really thought about crushes and love lives. She only gets to see them and read them in novels. She always witness the loving eyes her parents give each other, but she doesn't think about someone who gives the same affection to her. Someday maybe, but now, she's too young to be in love.

She loves her family. Despite not having enough fortune, they are happy. And she's lucky to all the love she gets to the people around her, but she couldn't help but feel that something is still missing.

Her brothers got in the flying car. She was fascinated by the vehicle until now. Like her father, she is amazed by Muggles. Just not the same level of fascination as his.

She waved them goodbye and they got off, but not before returning the gesture.

When the flying vehicle is already too tiny to see, she immediately went to her favorite place.