Marks & Boggarts

RON WEASLEY marched downstairs to find the box of snacks they have given Ember a few days after she had woken up. He planned to grab seven box of chocolate frogs: two for him (of course, he was hungry) and five for his younger sister. It was his way of comforting her. And besides, Harry told him that maybe chocolate will make her feel better once she wakes up──like what their ex-Professor used to do. So, he listened to his best friend and went down on his way to the kitchen where he remembered the box was placed. He mentally slapped himself when the door was still closed due to the meeting. The redhead was about to turn back when the wooden door opened. All of the members of the Order sauntered out. Some of them sent him a smile; some gave him a nod; others didn't even acknowledge the presence of the boy.

Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, along with Sirius Black were the only ones left in the dining room. His parents noticed him grabbing the snacks but they didn't say anything about it. Because... it's Ron.

Instead they asked something of him that the boy never knew will happen. "Ron, dear, can you call the others? We need to talk to you. It's about your sister."

Ron didn't expect his mother to actually want to tell them something. He expected them to be secretive like what they did with Harry's case. He immediately nodded, hugging the snacks in his arms. "Alright, mum." he muttered.

The ginger immediately strolled upstairs where every teenagers in Grimmauld place were gathered. Ember was still sleeping and no one wanted to disturb her rest. He walked in the chamber with everyone chatting rather quietly. He dropped Ember's chocolate frogs in her bedside table before he told the others what Molly told him to do.

The teenagers were as shocked as Ron was, but they immediately processed it, not wanting to make Mrs. Weasley wait any longer. Surprisingly, Ginny didn't want to go. Of course as much as she wanted to hear what her mother has to tell them, she didn't want to leave her sister's side. She doesn't want her sister to wake up in the room whilst alone.

"Just tell me what mum and dad tells you." said she.

"Alright." Ron sent his sister a nod with a small smile. The teenagers sauntered out the room. Ron glanced over his shoulder to look at his sleeping sister one more time before doing so.

The trio marched downstairs, while the Weasley twins apparated in the dining room──which of course, they were berated for.

The kids waited for Mrs. Weasley to finish her scolding the two pranksters. After the twins were given a lecture, she spoke again. This time, calmer and softer.

The teenagers expected to be informed. They expected more. But what they got were even more vague than Dumbledore's riddles. Or rather, they didn't get any information, what they got was a command.

"We need you to keep your sister safe. At school, don't let her near any of the Malfoys. Understood?"

The teenagers all nodded as they waited expectantly to learn more.

"Okay good. Now go back to your rooms. I'll call you lot when dinner's ready."

That got them to start shooting questions.

"What?" Ron furrowed his brows in confusion as he expected to hear more like the rest.

"I thought you were gonna tell us something important mum!" Fred started.

"Yeah! We're not kids anymore, we can handle it!" George finished.

"We want to know what happened to Ember! She's our sister!" Fred added.

"Children! Calm down!" Arthur spoke. All of the attention moved onto him as he explained. "We know you are worried, we are too. We don't know what happened to your sister earlier."