History

"EM? EMBER? WHAT IS GOING ON?" Ginny Weasley immediately rushed to her twin sister's side as soon as Ember let out a shrill cry, far from a monody. Ginny was appalled to the sight of her sister clutching herself on the ground──screaming in agony. As she crouched down to her sister's side, she didn't hear the loud thuds of footsteps approaching the chamber for they were drowned by Ember's cries. Everyone gathered in that very area; everone of them has the similar look on their features.

They were all as horrified as Ginny Weasley was when they saw the state Ember Weasley was in.

Mrs. And Mr. Weasley immediately went to their daughter's aid.

"Ember? Ember, Sweetheart? Tell mummy what's wrong. What's wrong?" asked Molly as she tried her best to compose herself. She couldn't bear to see her daughter or any other of her children like this. They are just too young to endure such pain. No matter how old they are, they are always going to be her babies. This is not just right.

"IT HURTS, MUM! IT HURTS!" cried Ember.

"Where does it hurt?" asked Arthur as he held Ginny in his arms. The girl clung to his father as she couldn't bear to see her twin in such pain. She wished she could take it away in a snap of her fingers but she has no such power. She could only watch as she didn't know what else to do. She knew her twin already went through too much to add something like this. Wasn't her twin being comatosed for two years enough?

The three remained on the redhead's side while the other's watched the scene──still in shock.

"MY BACK! MY BACK! IT BURNS! MUMMY, IT BURNS!"

Molly immediately checked to see her daughter's back but there was nothing there. No signs of burning nor wounds or scratches or any other injuries. It left Molly confused and terrified at the same time. What was happening to her daughter?

"We should take her back to St. Mungos."

Hermione watched, close to tears as she clung onto Ron. Ronald's mouth was agape, unable to process what's happening. Fred and George were watching with teary eyes. They wish they could do anything but they had nothing. Harry watched with saddened eyes. He couldn't imagine what pain Ember and the rest of the Weasley family were in witnessing this. Ember was like the little sister he never had. He wished he could do something to help but he doesn't know what to do just like the rest.

Sirius Black was as horrified as the rest of them that he didn't noticed the popping sound behind him.

A hand rested on his shoulder. As the framed wanted criminal turned to see whose hand it was, he was met with Albus Dumbledore himself. Before Mr. and Mrs. Weasley could even apparate to St. Mungos, the Hogwarts Headmaster revealed himself.

"Albus!"

"Do not fret. I am here to help. I know what to do."

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

TO EVERONE'S DELIGHT, Albus Dumbledore managed to do something to help the girl. Everyone were ushered out except for Mr. and Mrs. Weasley. The others didn't know how Dumbledore did it, but they were grateful. They weren't surprised because Dumbledore is the most powerful wizard in the world they knew (so far), so he knew everything, right?

The Headmaster called for a meeting. Now, all of the members of the Order were gathered in the dining room.

Dumbledore made sure to cast an imperturbable charm so no one would hear their conversation. So let's just say, the teenagers tried and failed to eavesdrop.