The second season

I couldn't fucking believe it.

Another season was green-lit, after just a year.

After the first season, I had left back for home, not knowing that Cody lived far away from me. I lived in Toronto, while Cody lived in Quebec, so our relationship had to be long-distance. It didn't really impact me at all, although I missed his hugs and kisses.

Owen had won the first season over Gwen, witch was surprising. He had hosted a party for everyone on the island, and it was pretty great. Owen and I where still in touch, but not as much as Cody and I, of course, considering he was my boyfriend. I was also in contact with Justin, Tyler and Trent. We had all stayed good friends, witch I was happy about because I didn't have very many friends at home.

---

My phone rang. I sat up groggily and picked it up. The voice was one I was not expecting to hear.

"Hey Noah! What's up man?"

"What do you want Mclain?"

"There's going to be another season of Total Drama!"

I rolled my eyes. "And you called me to tell me because?"

"We need you to be in it!"

"In the show? No thanks. I've had enough torture for a while."

"Come on Noah! It'll be fun!"

"Well, what do you consider fun? Putting teenagers in harm for your own enjoyment?" I asked.

"Cody already said yes."

That grabbed my attention. "Fine, I'll go. Where's the location this season?"

"It's an old abandoned film lot in Toronto."

"I live in Toronto, so it won't be a problem for me to get there. Could you give me the address?" I asked, grabbing a pen and paper from my messy desk beside my bed.

"Actually, you won't need the film lot's address."

I raised an eyebrow. "I'm sorry?"

"You won't be in the actual game. You'll be in the peanut gallery for an aftermath show hosted by Geoff and Bridgette."

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

But if Cody's going to be there...

"Cody's in the peanut gallery?" I asked, my hopes high.

"He sure is."

"Alright. Do you have the address of the hotel, or whatever the place I'll be staying is?"

I wrote down the address Chris gave me in my shaky handwriting. "Alright, when should I be there."

"Next week is fine."

"I'll see you then Mclain."

"Bye Noah. Glad you could make it."

I hung up.

Fucking hell.

Sorry for the short first chapter! Hope you guys enjoy it though!