Volcanos, kisses, betrayal, oh my!

Cody was in the final three...

I had to take a minute to process that...

Chris had called all of us that night and said that he would have someone pick us up and bring us to the location for the finale. So that morning, I got into my blue shirt, maroon vest, and shorts, and ran all the way down to the lobby, meeting Owen by the doors. I had practically forgotten about my argument with Gwen the night before.

"Someone's in a good mood." Owen pointed out. I did a few small hops in place. It was super out of character for me to eve;be this remotely exited, but seeing that Cody had gotten this far, something in my mind just snapped, and I realized how much I wanted him to win.

"Yeah!" I said, "I'm super exited!"

Tyler was standing on the other side of Owen and he looked over at me. "Wow, seeing Noah this exited feels like a once in a lifetime thing. We should cherish it."

A limousine pulled up to the front of the hotel, and the three of us walked through the doors and into the back of the car. It wasn't a long drive to the airport, and the flight was just over nine hours, witch didn't bother me, because I still had about fourteen unread books. But of course, as we boarded the plane with the others, Owen began to freak out.

"Nine hours? We are going to be flying for nine hours?!"

I rolled my eyes. "Relax Owen. We've flown for longer in a rusty old airplane, I think you can survive nine hours in a good airplane."

I got into my sweet, witch was the window seat, while Tyler sat in the middle, and Owen in the aisle. Tyler kept saying that he didn't mind sitting next to Owen, but it did look like he was having trouble getting comfortable. But he still insisted he was okay, so I ignored both of them for the rest of the flight, and read three books. Yeah, three books in nine hours.

I could have done better, but Owen kept yelling and I had to help Tyler calm him down.

After we arrived in Hawaii, Chris was waiting for us at the airport with another two limos.

"Welcome losers!"

I rolled my eyes. I wanted to be acting more like myself for the cameras, because no one on tv knew about Cody and I's past relationship. Owen, Tyler, Harold, Lashawna, Lindsay, Duncan, DJ and I went in the first limo, where as the rest went in the second.

Soon, we arrived at our destination. A...volcano?

You know, after being on this show for two years, I don't even question it.

We all went onto the beach and sat in the bleachers, ready to watch the first challenge. Soon enough, Heather, Alejandro and Cody arrived. I could practically feel my eyes light up when I saw Cody. To be honest, he looked the happiest he ever had been. I began to have second thoughts.

Maybe Cody doesn't need me

He looks happy like this

Is he with Sierra now?

I hope not...

Now, Sierra's hair had all fallen off after she had blown up Chris' plane. She was in a wheelchair too.

"Welcome to the live finale of Total Drama World Tour." Chris introduced to the cameras. Cody, Alejandro and Heather stood in a line beside the water. Geoff and Bridgette stood on the other side of Chris.

"Just moments ago, Alejandro and Cody tied for second place in a boat race to get here. During the break, we sent them to vent in the confessionals. Check it!"

While the footage of each of them in the confessional rolled, Cody locked eyes with me. He did a small side smile. I smiled back.

On the Tv in the confessional, I head Alejandro talking.