Eliminated...again

After I had jumped out of the plane, I landed in London. I paced around a tree for about twenty minutes, thinking.

I should have talked to Cody more.

But what would I have said?

Alejandro better get eliminated.

But he's good at the game. He'll make it to the finale, no doubt.

But my mind was on Cody the most. A thought was floating around in my head before we had arrived in London. I thought about talking to him, just us. But we had landed before I could. Now that I was eliminated, there was no way I could talk to him again. Unless he was eliminated. Sure, I didn't want to admit it, but I kind of wanted him to be eliminated soon, just so I could talk to him.

Soon, a helicopter picked me up and dropped me off at a new version of Playa Des Losers from season one. It was about the same as the other one, so my guess was that it was from the same chain.

A few of the ex-contestants wanted to talk to me, but I didn't want to, so I rushed to my room and immediately locked the door. The room didn't look anything like my room for the first Playa. This one had a whole living room and everything. The bedroom was off the living room, with a king bed and a dresser. It had a big floor-to-ceiling window like the hotel from the Aftermath show. The living room had a couch and two love-seats facing a wide-screen tv. The bathroom was right by the door, and looked about the same.

I took a deep breath and brought my bags over to the bedroom, witch I noticed also had a tv, although it wasn't a big as the one in the living room. But I didn't care. I just wanted to get my mind off Cody, and Alejandro, and the last two years of my life. I don't know how much trauma this show has brought me. Sure, I've met Owen and Tyler, who are now some of my best friends, but I've also met Cody, and realized how much of a dick I am when it comes to relationships.

I got my phone from my bag and went to my music app. I didn't care about all the missed calls from my mom and dad. There was was song that I was looking for. When I found it, I pressed the play button, and flopped down on the bed.

Normally, I wasn't one to show emotions, let alone sadness.

I met you in the dark, you lit me up

You made me feel as though, I was enough

We danced the night away, we drank to much

I held your hair back when you where throwing up

It's true. I really did love Cody. And I wouldn't be happy with anyone else. I needed to tell him that. But now I was eliminated, and Cody was still in the game, with a stalker. I didn't think there would be another chance to tell him. So I might as well just live with my losses.

Then you smiled over your shoulder

For a minute I was stone-cold sober

I pulled you closer to my chest

And you asked me to stay over

I said, I already told ya

I think that you could get some rest

If I hadn't over reacted about Gwen's bra, we would have still been happy together. But of course, I couldn't do that. Because stored in this tiny, skinny body, is a person who isn't nice. Who isn't good, and who never will be.

I knew I loved you then

But you'd never know

'Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go

I know I needed you

But I never showed

But I wanna stay with you until we're gray and old

Just say you won't let go

Just say you wont let go

I felt tears forming in my eyes. I never knew that it was possible to miss having someone in your life this much, where a simple song would make you think of them.

As the song played on, I cried heavier. And I remembered how many times Cody and I had fun together, and I missed those times. Some of them I didn't take for granted how I should have. Because, some people you'll only have in your life for a little while, so you better make that little while feel like a lifetime.

Before you freak out, I'm not ending the book here. I've attacked a YouTube video for the song, just because.

To be honest, I didn't think I would come this far with writing silly little fanfictions on WattPad. The first book in this series is almost at 1k reads! Like, that's crazy! Thank you guys so much!

I'm listening to 'Say you won't let go' right now and AHIFJNFOEHFOJJHFN it's such a beautiful song, so if you've never heard it, I say you go stream it or listen to it right now. For some reason, while I was sitting in bed and working on other chapters, this song was on, and it made me think of Noah and Cody's relationship in this book, so I decided to add it into part of the book, and I thought this part would be perfect.

Again, I'm so happy that I can get out chapters to you guys, and I'm shocked about how much you guys like my works. I might be overreacting, but I really love doing this, and it's really the only think that gets me through this lock down. Well, this and watching Total Drama, of course.

Thank you guys, and stay safe.