Like an eel dipped in greace

Tyler was trying to strip the guard with his teeth.

"You lost rock-paper-sizers fair and square dude, stop throwing the game." I told him. He looked up at me, teeth still gripping the guard's sock.

"I'm not! You try taking a dude's pantyhose with your teeth!"

I raised my brows. "Dude, no one aid you have to use your teeth."

"Hey Noah! Check this!"

I turned to face Owen, who was wearing the hat from the guard Tyler was currently gnawing on. Owen tried to do an impression of the queen, much to my disappointment.

Soon, Tyler finished stripping the guard.

"A pen in his pants pockets, lint in his socks. That's it." I said, "and no way am I checking his boxers."

Owen took off his hat, and a piece of paper stuck out of it. "Hey look, there's a clue in here!" He said, pulling it out. Amazon had already gotten a head-start, so we had to go as quickly as possible. I crossed my arms and glared at him.

We made our way into the first room of the castle, where there was a stretching rack. You know the one. The mid evil torture device?

"Are we going to have to play rock-paper-sizers again to see who gets stretched?" I asked. Tyler laughed.

"Ha! I'm flexible to the extreme bro!"

He rushed over to the stretcher.

"Quick, tie him down before Alejandro shows up and makes me do it just because I'm shorter." I told Owen. We walked over to it.

"Why don't you like Al?" Owen asked, "he's great!"

"I don't trust the guy." I said, "he's like an eel dipped in grease swimming in motor oil."

"Dirty?" Owen asked, tying Tyler's arms together.

"Slippery." I challenged. "Think about it. He's like Heather, only with social skills."

Tyler began to yell in pain. I looked down at him and took my hands off the wheel.

"You do realize we haven't even started yet, right?" I asked him. He looked around.

"My bad, it's cool. I'll go silent. Sweaty yogaish monk dude style."

I turned the wheel with all my strength, witch somehow was a lot, for someone with as skinny as a figure as I have. Now Tyler groaned, but at least he didn't scream in terror so the whole of London knew we where there.

Soon, we had stretched Tyler enough so that the next clue was ready. Owen took it, and opened it.

"If your teammate can still use his feet, bring him down for something to eat..." Owen recited.

"The banquet hall, stat!" I ordered. We both left the room and ran down the hall.

"Noah, you know what's hilarious?" Owen asked.

I stopped running. "We forgot Tyler."

Owen turned around. "How is that hilarious?"

I heard a scream from the room we had just left. I ran back, Owen on my tail. I opened the door.

"Sorry dude, you where just so good at being quiet that..." I got a good look at where we had left him. He wasn't there.

"Nooo! Tyler!" Owen cried.

"We'll have to go on without him!" I assured the big guy. He nodded, and we rushed back to the banquet hall.

When we got there, I rummaged through the things on the table, and finally found the clue inside of a fake egg.

"Yes! Dude, I found the clue!"

I looked over at Owen, who was covered in corgi puppies, who where all growling as they clamped to his clothes. "It's a fur coat for animal lovers!"

"Huh." I grunted, pretending to be amused. I opened the clue and read what was inside. "The ripper's most natural place has two levels that make up the space..."

"A double decker bus?" Owen suggested, tearing the last corgi off of his shirt sleeve.

I smiled. "Yeah, So there is a brain in there." I walked passed him and reached up to playfully hit him on the head. "You've been holding out on me."

We left to the same bus where Chris had told us the rules.

"Here ripper ripper ripper. We've got a lovely bag for you..." Owen whispered, sneaking around the ripped up seats.I felt a hand on my mouth and I was pulled up in the air. I wanted to scream, but I couldn't. The ripper dropped me into the class driver's box. I shoved my face against the glass, trying to see Owen. He and the ripper where just both blurry figures to me.

"Nobody locks my little buddy in the corner!" Owen cried.

Yeah, you tell 'em!

"Royal beasts, sick him!" Owen told the corgis, who had followed him into the bus. But, of course, they attacked him, pinning him to the ground. The ripper inched closer to him. I watched, my heart beating fast.

I wonder how Cody's doing.

What?  Now' s not the time to think about him!

One of the corgis pulled a hotdog out of Owen's pocket that he had smuggled from the banquet. Owen took it back and threw it at the ripper, who then got mauled by five hungry corgis.

"Haha! Gotcha!" Owen cried, shoving the bag over the ripper's head.

"All right Owen!" I applauded, still trapped inside the glass box.

"Who's Jack the Ripper now?" Owen teased.

Now, both teams where back on the plane. Alejandro and Tyler had both been given back to our team, but Alejandro was giving me so many death stares that I knew for sure he had heard what I said about him somehow.

"Alright!" Owen said, trailing the bag behind him. "Everyone's okay!"

"It's reassuring to see some where concerned." Alejandro said, glaring at me. I gulped.

"You where watching...everything?"

His eyes became slits as I rubbed the back of my neck. "Wow, uh. That's awkward..."

"Like an eel dipped in grease." He recited.

I had to quickly think of a smooth comeback, but the one I eventually thought of had to have been my worst on in a long time.

"Where I'm from that's a compliment! Heh. Tough neighbourhood...but hey, we caught the ripper type guy!"

Owen pulled off the sack and the mask to reveal Zeke, who was now looking more monster than human. His skin had turned a pale green, and his beanie was missing. His eyes where bloodshot, and most of his hair had fallen out, leaving only a few strands.

Turns out, capturing Duncan was more of a win for the other team, so we where sent to the elimination ceremony, now with a new team member.

And I knew exactly who was going home...

"And, with three votes against him, Noah!"

I pretended to act surprised.

"It's time to say Tallyho. Pip-pip cheerio! Tootilu!"

"If I jump, will you stop?" I grumbled, getting up from my seat. Chris handed me a parachute.

I turned around to face my ex-teammates again.

"Goodbye buddy!" Owen called. "I'll win for you!"

"Whatever." I shrugged. "Just beware of eels..."

I locked eyes with Alejandro, and jumped.