Afterwards

I couldn't stop thinking about what I had most likely done to Cody. I hadn't seen him in the three days since our argument, probably because he was shutting himself in his room. A few of the other ex-contestants where giving me the cold shoulder when I passed them in the hall. I knew I deserved it. I mostly stayed in my room as well, reading books or just thinking about what I had done and sulking.

Two more episodes of the aftermath show passed, and Cody and I sat nowhere near each other.I noticed that he was glancing at me a few times, not with an angry look on his face, more of an 'I'm sorry' look.

Time passed quickly, and the season two finale had come. The only two competitors left where Duncan and Beth (witch was surprising). Personally, I didn't want Duncan to win, but I didn't want Beth to win either. But I guess I had to chose one.

The finale took place at the studio where the aftermath shows where, so of course we where all instructed to go there. I didn't really think much of it, mostly because I didn't give two flying fucks. I just wanted to get back home and get the whole Cody-situation off my mind.

To put it simply, Duncan and Beth had to do a few stupid challenges to see who would win, and then all of the losers and the peanut gallery would cast their votes for who they wanted to win. When I was handed my voting card, I was stumped.

Who would I vote for?

I hated Duncan with a fiery passion, but I wasn't a big fan of Beth either. So I just voted randomly, not looking at my paper and handed it back to Chris, who read the votes.

"That's one vote for Duncan, one for Beth, another for Beth, three more for Duncan, and two more for Beth. And the winner of Total Drama Action and the keeper of one million dollars is...Duncan!"

Duncan leapt up from his chair. "Haha! Yes!"

I just shrugged. Whatever I guess. When the curtains where drawn, Chris stood up.

"So, who wants to be in the third season?"

You've got to be fucking kidding me.